SC/NC Swappers Post Here

renegaderidgefarm

Songster
11 Years
Jul 6, 2009
South Carolina
BYC nor the staff are responsible for anything that happens in this thread and will not get involved in the swaps or individual transactions.
BYC strongly encourages all the swap participants to use the existing BSA system to take advantage of the organization and feedback system. This isn't a "requirement" but is a suggestion for a better run swap.
For more info https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=325839

please
list your WTB, WTT, or for sale items here, so it's easier for all of us to find them.

Last edited:
I live In Johnston County, East of Raleigh... I also raise and sale Ayam Cemani.... My chicks sale for $250 each... Here are some photos I am interested in trading for some double laced barnevelders... I have recently Hatched out what looks to be a silver/purple Americana (Mix of Americana and Cemani) They are already very different from all other Americana Chicks I am excited to see what colors develop
I have a Double Laced Blue Barnvelder rooster if your interested! I'm in Aberdeen, NC

Here is a picture of my splash rooster Tuffy with a couple of black bantam orp hens from earlier this year. He just came thru a molt and is looking even better, he has great fluff and a nice V back.
smile.png
I recently put him back over a black hen which will produce all blues and I also have a pen of straight blacks too.
49849_dsc03117.jpg

This is the latest of our colt from last month at the NC Futurity. He took Grand Champion Amateur Stallion, Grand Open Futurity Yearling & Reserve Open Stallions (weanling to 2 year olds)
49849_dsc03992.jpg

*Please note, he kinda looks short in the pic but DH is 6'6".*

I don't have any recent ones of our mare but she is one big girl!
big_smile.png
Please send them our way if you know someone looking.
tongue.png

Last edited:
All kinds bronze heritage turkeys a red bourbon turkey khaki Campbell ducks black east indie ducks and various breeds of chickens I am in Duplin county

I live in Autryville (basically Fayeteville) NC and will be selling Silkies (paint/splash/black/white) and Lavender Ameracuana this spring. Maybe some bantam breeds too depending if I have the time. I'm also willing to do trades depending the breed and am looking for d'Uccle and silver lace Wyandotte bantam breeders.

Frizzle Olive Egger Hatching Eggs for Sale - Fayetteville NC 16$ a dozen, kept humid and rotated several times a day. Hens are Frizzle OE's, Roo is Ameracauna. Breed these back to a Marans or Welsummer to darken them up!
I didn't see you there and was hoping to get some of your hatching eggs. I did buy a guys who had a mixture, including Ameraucana though. I'll be there next month though, so maybe next time.

This should be an interesting thread.
caf.gif
I have nothing at the moment but will have soon:

Serama - eggs & jouvi's

Bantam Orpingtons - eggs & jouvi's (blue & black)

LF Black Orpington - eggs (from Julie's stock in AL)

Lavender Orpington - eggs (girls are currently molting)

We are NPIP.
smile.png

Other things for sale:

Yearling APHA Halter Horse Stallion $7500

AQHA Halter Broodmare $2500

Toy/Mini Australian Shepherds coming early 2011

Look forward to see what everyone has to offer. Please pm with any questions.

Back
Top Bottom