School of Sorcery

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
"I wonder how they choose where you'll be. I hope it's not some kind of test, I'd be a mess." She said. Gregorvitch came into the compartment, holding Tulip who was sleeping. "Is this seat taken?" He asked, pointing to the seat in front of them. "I don't think so." Helga said.
"Oh, I would be a mess too. Oh, have you ever played Quidditch?" She asked. She looked at Gregorvitch. "I like your rat." She said happily.

"Oh, I would be a mess too. Oh, have you ever played Quidditch?" She asked. She looked at Gregorvitch. "I like your rat." She said happily. 

"No, I haven't played Quidditch. I was raised with muggles." Helga replied. "Thank you. Your crow is cute." Gregorvitch said as he sat down. Tulip simply laid on his lap sleepily as he got out his sandwich and offered some of the bread to her.

"No, I haven't played Quidditch. I was raised with muggles." Helga replied. "Thank you. Your crow is cute." Gregorvitch said as he sat down. Tulip simply laid on his lap sleepily as he got out his sandwich and offered some of the bread to her.
"Oh. I am a Halfblood. I play sometimes but I'm not very good." She said. "Thanks." She said to Gregorvitch. She leaned over to the window and looked out of it. She saw a huge castle in the distance. "I think I see Howarts!" She exclaimed.

"Oh. I am a Halfblood. I play sometimes but I'm not very good." She said. "Thanks." She said to Gregorvitch. She leaned over to the window and looked out of it. She saw a huge castle in the distance. "I think I see Howarts!" She exclaimed.

"Really? Oh, I'm so nervous!" She said worriedly. "I need to put on my robe!" Helga realized and left the compartment to go change. Gregorvitch already had his robe on, so he calmly looked out the window. "I'm excited. This'll be way more fun than normal school, won't it?" He said as he looked out the window.

Name: Regulus Erodden
Age (At least 35): 49
History: He is the head master of Hogwarts.
Pet (optional, can be mythical but small): He owns a white Phoenix named Horace.
Description: Tall, blue eyes and black hair. He has a very long beard and very long straight hair, and he wears an emerald green robe.
Personality: Vague, kind, intelligent and clever, he's also a very famous wizard.
Pureblood? (A yes or no question): Yes.
Animal description (if he/she's an animagus):

"Really? Oh, I'm so nervous!" She said worriedly. "I need to put on my robe!" Helga realized and left the compartment to go change. Gregorvitch already had his robe on, so he calmly looked out the window. "I'm excited. This'll be way more fun than normal school, won't it?" He said as he looked out the window.
"Oh, I think I do too-Where are they? Oh no!" She rummaged threw her bag. "Oh, never mind, I am wearing them. I sure hope this will be funner them normal school."

Name: Regulus Erodden
Age (At least 35): 49
History: He is the head master of Hogwarts.
Pet (optional, can be mythical but small): He owns a white Phoenix named Horace.
Description: Tall, blue eyes and black hair. He has a very long beard and very long straight hair, and he wears an emerald green robe.
Personality: Vague, kind, intelligent and clever, he's also a very famous wizard.
Pureblood? (A yes or no question): Yes.
Animal description (if he/she's an animagus):
(Right now I am imagining Dumbledoor with snape's hair. Weird.)

"Oh, I think I do too-Where are they? Oh no!" She rummaged threw her bag. "Oh, never mind, I am wearing them. I sure hope this will be funner them normal school."

"Me too. What class are you most excited for? I think I'm most excited for magical creatures class." Gregorvitch said conversationally.

Back
Top Bottom