School of Sorcery

Do you like the Harry Potter books?

• Yes!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No.

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
"I can. Gregorvitch says only people that have seen death can see them. Just curious."

"So...You've seen someone-" Helga stopped, thinking that that question was too personal. She looked at the castle as they got closer.

Last edited:
(Sorry missed this)

"Yes." She said simply. She looked at the huge castle. "Wow..."

(It's okay.)
The carriages stopped at a large gate. Everyone got out and the gate magically opened for them. Helga was amazed. Gregorvitch felt incredibly nervous. Helga waited for Chloe so they could walk in a group.

(It's okay.)
The carriages stopped at a large gate. Everyone got out and the gate magically opened for them. Helga was amazed. Gregorvitch felt incredibly nervous. Helga waited for Chloe so they could walk in a group.
Chloe got out of the carriage and caught up with them. "This is amazing!" She exclaimed. She was scared, nervous, and happy at the same time,

Chloe got out of the carriage and caught up with them. "This is amazing!" She exclaimed. She was scared, nervous, and happy at the same time,

"I couldn't be more amazed. I've seen so much magic in one day, it's amazing." Helga said happily. They all arrived at the large doors to the castle and the man opened it for them. Everyone walked into a large hall and waited.
A little black cat showed up, and some people jumped a little, while some gasped when the cat turned into a woman. "Hello first years, I am professor Corkle. The sorting will begin soon, please stay here while we're preparing." She said sternly and looked at them all, eyeing Helgas' messy hair and the fact that Gregorvitch had a rat in his pocket. She turned and left. "That cat turned into a woman!" Helga said, Gregorvitch seemed just as stunned as everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom