• Total voters
1f339.png
Elenia
1f339.png
Nickname-MissBeauty
Season-Fall
Rank-Princess Nature
Gender-Female
Description-Has long black wavy hair with brown tips and red streaks through it has whits roses placed around her hair has pale white skin and red lips has rosy cheeks and a skinny, but tall body is 5'6". Wears a dress made of swan feathers with red roses at the bottem of it has medium sized swan wings that sometimes shimmer blue
Age-10000
Personality-Kind,brave,smart,funny,responsible, sweet, fast , quick, wise, creative, caring, loving, relaxed, adventerous, outgoing, shy at first, loud, friendly, protective, daring, active,
History- to be RPed

Last edited:
1f339.png
Elenia
1f339.png
Nickname-MissBeauty
Season-Fall
Rank-Princess Nature
Gender-Female
Description-Has long black wavy hair with brown tips and red streaks through it has whits roses placed around her hair has pale white skin and red lips has rosy cheeks and a skinny, but tall body is 5'6". Wears a dress made of swan feathers with red roses at the bottem of it has medium sized swan wings that sometimes shimmer blue
Age-10000
Personality-Kind,brave,smart,funny,responsible, sweet, fast , quick, wise, creative, caring, loving, relaxed, adventerous, outgoing, shy at first, loud, friendly, protective, daring, active,
History- to be RPed

Hmm, what about a dress made out of pedals or something? You'd have to kill a swan to get so many feathers. But other than that, accepted!

Queen Midna was flying in midair, looking at the ground. "Something's out of place..." She said to herself, she put her hand forward and snow shot out of her palm, it covered a spot that had no snow, it had not been covered just yet. It was Winter, and Midna knew it was time for snow. She looked at a screen type thing, and it had a terrible city on it, with words saying "contaminated", it was full of pollution and other horrid things. She sighed, she flew to the ground by the city, and hid. She waved her hand and in the air clouds formed, swirling. Thunder and lighting hit buildings and burned them down, this place could not go on, and Midna was going to make sure it'd be torn down. Humans did not matter to them, they were not a huge part of the ecosystem, they only destroyed it. She has torn apart many growing cities, all for the safety of all nature and animals, but it was more important than all the cities in the world together.
A tornado was nearby, caused by Midna. It was gigantic, Lance was there, "Oh, hello. I saw some clouds form and a storm, in a few seconds, was huge. I thought it'd be caused by you, Ma'am, so I knew you'd want me to come." Lance said, Midna smiled. "Yes, yes. I did want you to come, you're right on time. Turn to a human, please, and rescue all of the living creatures, but humans can get out by themselves." Midna ordered, Lance nodded, he whistled and a huge group of fall immortals came flying, they were just tiny snakes to prevent from being seen.

"Turn to humans! Save every plant and animal in this area." Lance commanded loudly, they turned into humans, and they seperated, and one after another they saved more and more animals. Queen Midna loved the sight of a good storm and terrible humans paying for what they do to the earth.
She grinned and turned into a white dove, she flew off, back to her land far away.

Princess Criatera was making a dome of snow and ice with her powers, she saw her mother turn back to her normal self and land, she smiled. "What are you doing? I thought you said you were too old to play!" Queen Midna said and grinned. Criatera smirked, "I know I said that a few years ago...But I was mistaken, it's fun!" She said and smiled, Midna smiled at her. "Well, as long as your happy and the world's happy, I'm happy." Queen Midna said. Criatera smiled.

Back
Top Bottom