Seasons change-A sorcery RP

Do you like this idea?

• Yes!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
*Elenia watches as Humans scream and yell for help she lands and hides her wings she notices a little girl crying and screaming she was all alone Elenia lookef around for bigger humans, but saw none panicked she ran to the girl and a small hurricane of leaves flew around the girl Elenia lifted up the girl and set her down in the snow Elenia flew away the girl whispered at me birdie and i smile she only saw me as A swan...

Name: Iniga.
Season: Spring.
Description: Long, blonde hair that almost touches the ground. Deep, blue eyes that shine like diamonds. Light, pale skin. Cheeks that have a soft, red glow. She wears long, green dresses, decorated with golden thread.
Personality: Fun, loud, slightly ignorant.
History: Unknown.

(12=31.......)

Name: Iniga.
Season: Spring.
Description: Long, blonde hair that almost touches the ground. Deep, blue eyes that shine like diamonds. Light, pale skin. Cheeks that have a soft, red glow. She wears long, green dresses, decorated with golden thread.
Personality: Fun, loud, slightly ignorant.
History: Unknown.

(12=31.......)
Accepted!

"Why is their a huge storm over their?" Craitera asked, "I made it, to take down a city. I had the troops rescue all life, besides humans. And I'll go over there and make it winter, for it has been blocked by important things for so long." Queen Midna said, Craitera nodded.

"Oh, I forgot one thing." Midna said, she shot a huge explosion of mist out of her hand, and it started to rain. "No storm is complete without rain." Midna said.
Criatera made her small little snow dome a castle shape with her powers, a little prairie chicken walked up, and flew onto it, knocking the whole thing down.
"Poor baby! Don't hurt yourself!" Queen Midna said and picked the scared chicken up, she stroked it and the chicken started to calm down. "Here, she must have a flock. Hold her until they come." Queen Midna said and handed Criatera the chicken, Criatera smiled and stroked the cute little bird. Minutes later the flock came running, and Criatera put the little hen down and she ran to her flock happily.

Lance and his troop carried animal and plant after animal and plant out, the cops were nowhere to be seen in this disaster. Humans ran around, not knowing what to do, but they were perfectly able to just walk out of their city.

They were finally done, and the tornado had carried everything away, the troop was trying to hold it back and keep it in place. Lance sent a signal out to Queen Midna to say "It's done". He shot a big burst of fall leafs into the air and they fell gracefully to the ground without a sound being made, Queen Midna saw, and spread her huge wings, flying quickly to the area. Criatera followed, she was curious.

Last edited:
Iniga flew around, she was unsure as to what she should be doing. She landed in a small forest and sat down. The animals around her crept closer as she cupped her hands over a small pile of dirt. Iniga lifted her hands up and a small flower shot out of the dirt. It had beautiful blue petals and strong scent. Iniga laid back onto the grassy ground, she stared up at the sky above, still unsure.

Iniga flew around, she was unsure as to what she should be doing. She landed in a small forest and sat down. The animals around her crept closer as she cupped her hands over a small pile of dirt. Iniga lifted her hands up and a small flower shot out of the dirt. It had beautiful blue petals and strong scent. Iniga laid back onto the grassy ground, she stared up at the sky above, still unsure.

(Queen Midna will probably just come over their and cover it in snow, it's not time for anything to be growing:p)

They had arrived, and a ranging tornado was barely controlled by the troop, Criatera stepped back, she didn't like storms to much.
Queen Midna stepped forward, "Good job, you can go now." She said.
She started controlling the tornado, Midna looked like she was pushing something back, and lifting her hands up fiercely, the tornado flew into the air and with another brush with her hands it turned to powdery, pure snow and fell lightly onto the ground. It sparkled beautifully and sprinkled onto the remains of houses, the air was clean again.

Midna covered the remains in ice, and using boiling heat on it, it broke and melted the remains, she froze it again, melted it again, and it finally turned to dust once she shot huge ice spikes in it. She used her spring powers and turned the toxic dust into safe dirt, had it get completely covered in grass, and she eliminated all grass until it grew perfectly healthy and pure. This took over 30 minutes, this process was called "Nature aging" where you'd keep on changing the "seasons" in that area as if years and years were going by, and it'd soon purify the place.

She then turned it to fall and the grass naturally retracted and would grow again, and she put down a thick layer of powdery snow.
"Mom! That was amazing!" Criatera exclaimed joyfully, it was brilliant to watch such magic.

"When you are a adult, you will do the same. But right now, and forever, your purest power will be winter." Queen Midna said, Criatera smiled gladly.

(Queen Midna will probably just come over their and cover it in snow, it's not time for anything to be growing:p)

(Well... I don't know what else to do. I'm not entirely sure as to what the goal here is... :idunno I guess I'll just float along until I fully understand. :p )

Back
Top Bottom