Sebastopol Goslings need homes.

Angiemomma

Hatching
May 6, 2024
Hi. I have four 4 week old male Sebastopol goslings that need homes. I'm in Hollister California (Central Coast). They are extras from a setting of nine eggs I had shipped from across the country. ALL NINE HATCHED. So we are keeping five and have the extras available for re-homing. They are DNA confirmed male and from colored stock. Two appear to be buff and two are white probably. They are also from fully curly birds. Help me find good homes. I already adore them.

Hi. I have four 4 week old male Sebastopol goslings that need homes. I'm in Hollister California (Central Coast). They are extras from a setting of nine eggs I had shipped from across the country. ALL NINE HATCHED. So we are keeping five and have the extras available for re-homing. They are DNA confirmed male and from colored stock. Two appear to be buff and two are white probably. They are also from fully curly birds. Help me find good homes. I already adore them.

I'm not close to you but they sound gorgeous! Hope you can find a good home for them!

Back
Top Bottom