Self-Blue Cochin Bantams

Pics
oswego - your pretty cochin is a splash. I can see the blue feather shafts, which indicate it is not self blue.

mjgigax - those lavenders are so cute! Good luck with your project.

Quote:
Ha! It won't be the first time, but don't you know - the preferred method here is tar and feathers!!!
wink.png
Anyway, now you know she is a Splash Cochin, and a cute one to boot!

Quote:

i got zero girls out of that cross unfortunately.......

Where are you in East Tennessee?
There is a member of the Okies in the BYC that actually lives in East Tennessee and travels to Oklahoma often and we all get together often at auctions. There is another "Okies" member that is working on LF Cochins and they are hard to find here. Perhaps our Tennessee Okie could deliver one of your free LF Silver lace Roos to OK.
Also, don't you have a Mille Fleur flock? I would like to purchase one of your Milles to improve my Mille project flock genes if possible.

Quote:

i got zero girls out of that cross unfortunately.......

Where are you in East Tennessee?
There is a member of the Okies in the BYC that actually lives in Portland, Tennessee and travels to Oklahoma often and we all get together often at auctions. There is another "Okies" member that is working on LF Cochins and they are hard to find here. Perhaps our Tennessee Okie could deliver one of your free LF Silver lace Roos to OK.
Also, don't you have a Mille Fleur flock? I would like to purchase one of your Milles to improve my Mille project flock genes if possible.

Back
Top Bottom