Self Blue (Lavender) Silkie Thread

So are any of you guys going to be showing/ Selling
wink.png
their lavender silkies and if so what shows are you going to?

frow.gif
Hi,
frow.gif

I hope to start breeding lavender silkies and want to pick a name for my business, so far I have...

Powder-Puff-Silkies

Lavender Puffs

Lavender Dust Silkies

Lavender Fluff

or

Fluffy n Lavender

Tell me which one you like or suggest a name please and I will only have lavender silkies!

I wouldn't pick a name yet. Lol. Breeding lavender silkies isn't for the faint of heart. Get something in the ground first and then worry about the name.

Well don't you have some beautiful Lavs!! I can't quit hatching either... I'm still waiting to hatch some Lavender girls!! LOL! Got plenty of boys. Hopefully I'll have some girls in these last few batches I've hatched... Getting chicks from the Lavender/Porcelain coops too... SO cute... Congrats on the Black boy you have getting Rsv Ch Bantam... I know... I'm a bit behind on things... Hope you're great! Bobbi
Quote:

You KNOW you are gonna want more colors.... and you can put Porcelain with Lavender.... and the approved name for the Lavenders is Self Blue whether we like it or not. LOL! I like Lavender Fluffs
smile.png

Quote:

Quote:

Would love more colors but can't at the moment not enough land to have more than 2 coops

But when I move to the contry thats a whole nother story
wink.png
I hope to have a 50x50ft Silkie Empire
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom