Sept. 14th Chix Swap TSC - NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, guess what tony, i was just looking at my last hatch and i have a chick with feathering down the legs and the feathers are starting to frizzle, now, hmm, where could that egg have come from!!

tony thinks forest should not be allowed to reproduce!

Hi Chickn :

He's yours if you want him. yes he is a polish/frizzle mix, makes for a nice hair doo
smile.png
. I am looking for a hen I have 1 roo that my daughter will not part with, and I can't have another. Thanks

As long as they are pullets. I can't have any more roos. I wasn't sure how young they were. How many will you be bringing? I have a friend who may want some.

yes, these are pullets. how many am i bringing, i need to go count. i am waiting to hear from someone who wanted some, if she doesnt reply then i will be bringing up atleast 4-5. these are july 10 hatch

Last edited:
Any one interested in adopting 2 White Silkie Roos pets, they are about 18 weeks
I cannot make it to the Chix Swap Sept 14 and I can't wait till Deerfield in Oct...I am looking for a couple of silkie pullets any color Pet quality do not plan on showingThis is Inny
and this is Moe

I live in Rochester NH and am worried my neighbors are getting tired of sun rise crowing Moe is the main crower and Inny pipes up once in a while...

I will have lots of chicks maybe some hatching eggs and 2 cackoo marans roos a BLRW roo and a roo i dont know what it is
D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom