September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

I'll join you but have to find some eggs. I know I can get dominiques and cuckoo Marans. Might try Ameracaunas. My incubator only holds 7 but that size group seems good for me for now. In addition my goofy guineas have about 30 eggs piled in the coop. I left them there to see if anybody would sit on them. I'm not sure what's happening there but I took out a random egg and candled it and there was some development. I guess I'll just leave them for awhile and see what happens.

I will be joining you in a few days... On Friday I'll be setting a cocktail of different bantams; 6 lemon mileflure sablepoot/booted bantams, 6 mixed colour Polish bantams, 6 Wynadottes (blue laced and buff laced) and 6 Lavender Pekins... So 24 mixture of bantams should hatch sometime around 10th September and will be my last hatch of the year as it will be starting to get a bit cold here to put them outside.

Hi! I put 4 in on 8-12, 4 on 8-13 and 6 on 8-14. The first weeks of September should be exciting! I'm at 99.5 and hovering between 40-50% humidity.

Back
Top Bottom