September Monthly Swap . . . . Sign-up NOW - Open til Monday.

bwahahaha Now Shelly will have to type all her stuff on the puter! LOL

Oh yeah H2P I am very happy with the 6/8 (two were cracked and smashed) outcome! VERY HAPPY! Now if I only knew who they came from....
hmm.png

Sorry guys. My dads commerical turkey farm is eating up all my extra time. October Swap will be started soon. Be on the look out. . . . . I will have help this month and maybe next.

Quote:
Wanted to add that RRF did let me know she was my other swap partner and somehow I got on the list twice teehee.... oh well. Just hope I dont have to crank up a bator...
hmm.png
LMAO. Sell 20 chickens hatch 30.... that is chicken math for ya!
lol.png

Quote:
Wanted to add that RRF did let me know she was my other swap partner and somehow I got on the list twice teehee.... oh well. Just hope I dont have to crank up a bator...
hmm.png
LMAO. Sell 20 chickens hatch 30.... that is chicken math for ya!
lol.png

yuckyuck.gif

greenstars.gif
And we ALL do it !!!

I only like two types of math, chicken math and quail math. Quail math adds up faster because they start laying in six weeks! By the end of November I will have quail laying again, despite the stray dogs eating all my adult birds.

Hey Shelly, what was the one with the pink tape? It was only cracked, but I had one other with a dent, so that one got cooked. Well, I can always use chicken feed;-) My Silver Sussex are still not laying. How about yours? Send me some pics! Deb

Quote:
ha... a trick...

IF I were to have sent some to you.. and that is a big IF.. you would probably have been blessed with some of my favorite chickens.. possibly my other favorites.. oohh and those tiny ones.. IF I had sent them.. they would be my favorites too
As for Silver Sussex.. I just have the Corornations..

70350_dsc_0767.jpg

Ooh, handsome man! I will have to get pics of my new Coronation rooster. His tail got beat up in the cage , but he is a good looking guy too. How are you doing on coop / pen construction?

Quote:
We are kinda at a standstill since I started back to work(school). Our next pen will be for the light brahmas I have raised up. We have the chain link dog pen already bought... we just like to put some wire along the bottom to discourage any vermin from squeezing in.. and get the roofing wire/tarps The roosters (notice I said roosterS ) have just started to crow and share their affections with chickens of the opposite gender.. so I want them penned separately from the mixed flock when the ladies decide they want to lay their first eggs. I need to get some newer pictures.. he was messy that day and cleans up nice.

Shelly

Back
Top Bottom