September Monthly Swap . . . . Sign-up NOW - Open til Monday.

None of my eggs from Shelly made it. 3 from Brandi are in lockdown. 2 are pipping. And drum roll please... 14 of 18 from Jennifer went into lockdown tonight. 6 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana, 6 Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Ameraucana x Welsummer, and 2 bantam Cochin. I also have 7 Iowa Blue and 2 from my Splash Mutt hen that went in too.
fl.gif

Update:
One from Brandi hatched. I can't tell if it is BLRW or Splach LRW. I have a BLRW hatched the end of July that I'm not sure on the sex of. I'm hoping this is the opposite sex.
gig.gif

I have another that I don't know if it is Black LRW or GLW. I thought I'd for sure be able to tell the difference. Well, I can't.
he.gif

I have an early hatcher from Jennifer's eggs. It is an OE (Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana x Welsummer). There are a few more of these eggs pipping as well as a bantam Cochin. Hatch day is tomorrow.

I'll post pictures when I can.

Quote:
yes..lol.. but I lost count.. some of the green ones.. and some of the brown ones.. eggs I mean.. I think a total of 12 - sorry for the delay but the computer was acting up
Shelly

Okay.. need to know but not sure I got the eggs from this swap.. (sloppy note taking since school started).. I recieved some eggs with LS written in red as a marking.. just have had 3 or 4 hatch.. they are all dark gray with one exception.. it was yellow.. I don't have a clue.. anyone?

shelly

Hey Shelly,
I take lousy notes too, they could be mine from the pen that used to have cochins in it, does the yellow one have feathered feet?

Back
Top Bottom