Serama - what's your unusual color?

Quote:
LOL, I have a P-Diddy myself!! He's a Giant Blue Cochin cockerel, of course he's not "giant" yet, still only 3 months old, but I think he still towers over yours!! LOL.

Lovin' the pics bigb-71, you have a handsome flock!

80140_dscn5259.jpg
80140_dscn5257.jpg
and here is little jumping jack ! he's a little shy . thats all for now we can start on the rest of them tomarrow my friends!

ya my guy only stands like as high as a coke can if that!
Quote:
LOL, I have a P-Diddy myself!! He's a Giant Blue Cochin cockerel, of course he's not "giant" yet, still only 3 months old, but I think he still towers over yours!! LOL.

Lovin' the pics bigb-71, you have a handsome flock!

Nice birds and LOVE your cages in the background. Looks like that first boy has a bit of the Millie Fleur thing going on there!

Thank you that means alot comeing from you kate and i love this thred you started it's alot of fun to show off are birds to fellow serama lovers!
bow.gif
thumbsup.gif
Quote:

80140_dscn5181.jpg
here are a few of the fuzz butts that are under my three girls i'll try to get a pic of all the little ones under them today so you can see all the cute ness going on around here i have 13 fuzz butts so far and still counting!
jumpy.gif
thumbsup.gif

just wait it gets better my friend
tongue2.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
speckled blue wheaten hens???? You don't have to cuz I can see one in the corner.
tongue2.gif
woot.gif
I like yours spangled Bigb-71.
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom