8 Years
Aug 28, 2011
Uk
Just set 23 call duck eggs today. Im a first time duck hatcher
fl.gif
... I Did have 24 but i dropped one
hide.gif
Cant wait for these babies...

I set 6 Rouen eggs this morning :) It's my first time also. I'm also setting 10 Guinea eggs hopefully today maybe tomorrow.

I plan to set between 5-7 chicken eggs tomorrow. Just need to get a few things then in the eggs go. My breeds are 2-3 silkie eggs, and then a mix of barred rock x sussex, black sex link, some sort of red. Barred rocks are my males. I am very exited and hope all goes well! Good luck to the two of you to!

Its so exciting! Need my hubby to finish my pond now. I would love some guinea fowl please post pics when they hatch....:D

I plan to set between 5-7 chicken eggs tomorrow. Just need to get a few things then in the eggs go. My breeds are 2-3 silkie eggs, and then a mix of barred rock x sussex, black sex link, some sort of red. Barred rocks are my males. I am very exited and hope all goes well! Good luck to the two of you to!
Good luck to you also :). I love silkies there so good natured.. Ive got chicks off my sussex crossed with my Silver laced wynadott Male and what funny chicks they are lol...

Its so exciting! Need my hubby to finish my pond now. I would love some guinea fowl please post pics when they hatch....
big_smile.png

Sure will, lots of pics :) But for now I'm crossing my fingers I even get the eggs. I just checked tracting again and their sitting in St. Paul again for some dang reason. I am going to call in the morning if they still havent departed. I'm hoping the tracking just isnt updated right now, and that my eggs are fine.

Sure will, lots of pics :) But for now I'm crossing my fingers I even get the eggs. I just checked tracting again and their sitting in St. Paul again for some dang reason. I am going to call in the morning if they still havent departed. I'm hoping the tracking just isnt updated right now, and that my eggs are fine.
Finger crossed you get them tomorrow and there ok.. Theres nothing worse waiting for eggs that dont arrive! Mine came today with UPS and theres no cracked ones which is a suprise (apart from the one i dropped) let us know when they arrive...Tracy xx

Good luck to you also
smile.png
. I love silkies there so good natured.. Ive got chicks off my sussex crossed with my Silver laced wynadott Male and what funny chicks they are lol...

My silkies are not friendly. Hopefully if one of the two eggs I set hatch they will be friendlier. My mom convinced me to put in the eggs tonight so five eggs from my other hens and 2 silkie eggs. I have the temp about 100 f and I don't know the humidity I just went with the directions and filled 2 of the channels in the bottom. Will candle Friday night or Saturday. So exited!

Your eggs aren't to far away. I hope they reach you soon and in good shape!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom