Set Eggs 6-8-12

thumbsup.gif
they are so cute!

Well One of my Delaware x New Hamp Red just hatched 30 mins ago and more 6 more are pipping. I have 10 delaware x new hamp eggs and 2 BR eggs, 1 bantam egg, 1 bantam cochin egg in there. I have 3 diff incubators running in my house with diff dates.

Yeah I guess I miss counted my eggs lol so many eggs lost count of all of them it was a total of 17 of the delaware x new hamps and 13 hatched so far and there is 4 more to hatch of them. Then got 2 more eggs that are due today of 1 Cochin black frizzle and 1 Bantam egg of my only laying hen. Sorry for the miss count lol.

Yeah I guess I miss counted my eggs lol so many eggs lost count of all of them it was a total of 17 of the delaware x new hamps and 13 hatched so far and there is 4 more to hatch of them. Then got 2 more eggs that are due today of 1 Cochin black frizzle and 1 Bantam egg of my only laying hen. Sorry for the miss count lol.
HOPE THAT MY FRIZZLE I GAVE YOU HATCHES, IT'S GOOD, MINE HATCHED! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER, LOL
wee.gif

Two of my eggs have pipped. The grand kids aren't too interested as yet. As the hatch progresses I think they will get excited. I always get excited. This is so addictive.

Back
Top Bottom