Set eggs February 12th! Hatch a long with me!

Yup same here.
Lol...Mine is from the temps in the house fluctuating from the wood stove....
idunno.gif
We'll see what happens

frow.gif
Hey everybody! I candled my eggs and have 36 eggs left from 41 I started with. I just hope I have a better hatch rate this time. I only had 12 out of 41 hatch last round. I am pretty sure my humidity was off. I have ordered a Brinsea Octagon40DX and it is due to be delivered on March 1'st. I can't wait. The still air incubators are okay but from what I have seen during research I should have a much less stressful spring and summer and even fall hatches! Ill post during the hatch which should be Saturday March 3'rd. Wish me luck! Three cheers for all of us to have successful hatch rates!

Just candled my 24 eggs. Had to remove a pure Cochin egg. Nothing inside. Same for one of my precious Silkie eggs. Started out with 25 eggs, down to 22. Hope this is the last I have to remove.

Lol, so this whole time, I thought I had pure Cochins in the bator and apparently according to the ones that frequent the "Cochin thread" my only roo (posted somewhere on this thread) looks like an Americauna mix, or a Brahma.
smiley-signs096.gif

Lol, so this whole time, I thought I had pure Cochins in the bator and apparently according to the ones that frequent the "Cochin thread" my only roo (posted somewhere on this thread) looks like an Americauna mix, or a Brahma.
smiley-signs096.gif

th.gif
Man, you are just getting it this time.... They'll still be cute
big_smile.png
A lot of mine are mixes...the next ones going in I hope
fl.gif
some will be pure

Yeah! We'll have to see who hatches first! I'm going to do a full candling today (so far none have exploded!) and check water for humidity. This is my first time, so I hope I did things right!

so close, waiting is driving me crazy. one of mine is def. clear
sad.png
2 are full of chick so I'm hoping they hatch. The other has something in there, but not sure if it's alive
fl.gif
. I have to wait until March 16th-18th for the duck eggs that I set at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom