Setting 41 on 6-15, 7-8, 7-31, and 8-23 feel free to join in at any time

One of my ex-landladies had a Bichon Frise. It was probably a repackaged puppy mill dog, but she spent a fortune on it. Mean as a rattlesnake, soiled in the house, would run out from under the furniture and bite her husband as soon as he dozed off on the couch, and tried to bite me when I'd come down to use the kitchen or go to work.

The dog had the same personality as the owner, though, and the hair was similar though the landlady's was a little grayer.

Well, dogs are a direct reflection of their owners...you wanna know someone, meet their dog(s). If I was thinking about buying eggs to hatch from someone, I would seriously consider asking for a video of them with their dogs. Dogs own ppl, or ppl own dogs. Its very ugly when dogs own ppl, but its more often the case IMO. Today I locked my 4 dogs into the house (something I almost never do) so I could go to a garlic festival where I couldn't take them. Some friends, got back to my house before me after the festival and let the dogs out...the dogs were like; "Who are you, you're not what we wanted to see". I got home ~30 minutes later, and my dogs went nuts...;-]

My mother in law has a bichon. That thing ain't eatin no bears
gig.gif

My little 11 and 13lb Bichon's couldn't eat a bear either...but between the 3 of them, they believe they could torment a bear to death...and I don't entirely disagree. They are so fast and agile, even at 8 yrs-old, that I would be really surprised if a bear could ever actually touch them. Their noses are as good as a bears, or any fauna here, so they aren't going to get surprised by anything. As such, any poor bear that stumbles upon my garden is really going to be at a disadvantage...it can't retreat as fast as they can surround it, and it can't hit anything it tries to hit...think of Ali, "fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee"...

Many people think of "toy" dogs as toys...in the past few years the grand national champions at dog shows have been smaller, "toy", breeds...they're being recognized once again...not as knee-sitters, but as amazing whole breeds.

My cousin and aunt each have two little dogs. Not sure what they are, but they are little. And they torment my lab mix, circling him and nipping his heels. He always ends up sleeping on top of the picnic table where it's safe.

One on one, most larger dogs could easily take down a small dog, or most larger predators (even a raccoon) can kill a much larger dog. But a bunch of small dogs is a bigger threat that one dog of the same total weight.

My cousin and aunt each have two little dogs. Not sure what they are, but they are little. And they torment my lab mix, circling him and nipping his heels. He always ends up sleeping on top of the picnic table where it's safe.

One on one, most larger dogs could easily take down a small dog, or most larger predators (even a raccoon) can kill a much larger dog. But a bunch of small dogs is a bigger threat that one dog of the same total weight.

There are bad dogs of every size, like their are bad ppl of every size...lolz. Any dogs that torment anything, are bad dogs...I think ppl think that dogs have some sorta "natural instinct"... I say no, they have the instinct of their owner...if their owner is an idiot, then the dogs have come up with their own instinct (not good).

There are bad dogs of every size, like their are bad ppl of every size...lolz. Any dogs that torment anything, are bad dogs...I think ppl think that dogs have some sorta "natural instinct"... I say no, they have the instinct of their owner...if their owner is an idiot, then the dogs have come up with their own instinct (not good).
Bet they could load that Brinsea with the rails in

Lolz, leave me some of my foibles, pls...;-] Iron rails and chicken eggs, who puts those together on purpose? They could at least cover them with something...;-]
i like giving you a hard time. I'm really looking forward to the results of your hatch this time. I lock down Monday after running my first 30%

Last edited:
i like giving you a hard time. I'm really looking forward to the results of your hatch this time. I lock down Monday after running my first 30%

Already almost lockdown time? I said everyone's goes so fast except mine! Haha

Do you take the rails out at that time and lay them all down or just remove the spacers (and clears, you haven't candled at all, right?) and lay the eggs down between the rails?

Already almost lockdown time? I said everyone's goes so fast except mine! Haha

Do you take the rails out at that time and lay them all down or just remove the spacers (and clears, you haven't candled at all, right?) and lay the eggs down between the rails?
Take the rails out, remove the clears, and lay them down. i don't worry about them being totally flat. For some reason the ones that are elevated seem to have a better hatch rate

Back
Top Bottom