Setting (Again) April 16th-18th...

chevgrl

Songster
8 Years
Feb 6, 2011
Western Iowa
Hey everyone,
I enjoyed the last hatching thread so much! I decided to start a new thread for a new hatching date! If your incubating along with us.
Let us know:
-what you'll be hatching
-How many your setting
-what day your setting

I look forward to meeting other BYC'ers...the last group was such a blessing Thanks Suechick!!

Last edited:
Quote:
A few more orps,cochins (cause a girl can never have to many
love.gif
) and I will be setting my first ever black copper, blue copper and copper splash Marans!

Am not done with this hatch but plan to turn around and set again. April 16-18th....I might just make it on time. Trying to find a fella that I met that has Cochins and I want a few of his eggs to hatch. Also, neighbor down the road has some Mille Fleur that he said I could have a few eggs from.

Will be working on more Cochins as I want to increase my flock so Sweet Harry has a Harem. Depends on how many BR's hatch in this bunch but I might hatch a few more. So far I have not had one hatch!

Looking forward to the next hatch with people that I have visited with this time.....ya'll made it fun.

Quote:
I have the rest of my partridge and splash cochins should be making their pips any second now!

Last edited:
i'm back. i should be getting my eggs today or tomorrow. i ordered some from mjchickens (thanks) and i ordered a dozen each of salmon faverolles and speckled sussex from e bay. got the incubator running. had to get a new thermometer and hygrometer. apparently when i wiped the other one with bleach i killed it. looking forward to round 2 with you all. thanks again suechick. last time was awesome. it was really cool to go through this with such great peeps.

I was wondering where everyone went. I was 7 or 8 pages behind on the old thread. I will also be setting Friday or Saturday. But I wanted to let everyone know I was going through Hobby Farms Magazine last night and you can go to www.purinadifference.com and sign-up they will e-mail coupons threw out the year by e-mail. Right after I sign-up I got an e-mail for $3 off 2 bags And you can also go to www.nutrenanaturewise.com and sign-up and $2 off 1 bag

Back
Top Bottom