Setting (Again) April 16th-18th...

Quote:
Thanks...wish you were joining us!
hmm.png

i may have too many chicks already, and so far, no coop.

Quote:
Thanks...wish you were joining us!
hmm.png

Me too lol...I need these chickens to grow so I can start the weeding out process!

Quote:
I have to be away for a whole day and my chicks are due to hatch today. I am worried I'm not going to be able to put their Identy bands on... so I know where the came from

Quote:

Me too lol...I need these chickens to grow so I can start the weeding out process!

I think you should just keep adding to the flock. Whats one more , one more, and one more, by then you will forget how many you have.
big_smile.png

Quote:

I think you should just keep adding to the flock. Whats one more , one more, and one more, by then you will forget how many you have.
big_smile.png

i was looking for about six hens and one rooster. i have eighteen chickens. i think it may be too much of a good thing....

I set 3 Indian Runner duck eggs yesterday. I know they will take a little longer but just thought I would post. I had a sizzle hen go broody and set on eggs a couple weeks ago and for some reason my other girls have quit laying. I don't know why they quit, nothing has changed. Any ideas? I would love to set a bunch in my bator!!

Quote:
big_smile.png

i was looking for about six hens and one rooster. i have eighteen chickens. i think it may be too much of a good thing....

...is a good thing!

Back
Top Bottom