Setting eggs 6-18 anyone with me

I've never had a hatch as slow as this. I expected the majority to hatch yesterday. A few from yesterday but most came today, could be my temps were a little low. Could be the air cell was not ready, due to the humidity. I hope you get some chicks soon!!! Oh and the 2 assisted Dorkings are looking good so far, fingers crossed!!!

I just put #4 in the brooder! My other 8 eggs aren't doing much. At all.
hmm.png
Hope they are ok! I'm not tossing any eggs until at least Friday....just in case.

Here are my 2 that hatched. I know they're not fluffy, but apparently it was a difficult hatch. The one standing is the one I helped out yesterday, the other one hatched all by its self. there is a bulge on it's back end and his toes on one foot are turned over. anyone know what the bulge could be? If he makes it I found some forums for crooked toe and how to splint it. It's just that bulge that i'm worried about. dang it's like being a new mom all over again
barnie.gif
. I will have to say he/she's a strong little chirper! Very noisy!

Here are my 2 that hatched. I know they're not fluffy, but apparently it was a difficult hatch. The one standing is the one I helped out yesterday, the other one hatched all by its self. there is a bulge on it's back end and his toes on one foot are turned over. anyone know what the bulge could be? If he makes it I found some forums for crooked toe and how to splint it. It's just that bulge that i'm worried about. dang it's like being a new mom all over again
barnie.gif
. I will have to say he/she's a strong little chirper! Very noisy!

I hope it makes it
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom