Setting Eggs on Easter Adopt-An-Egg Hatch A Long!

Candled again today, Day 5. All looks great! Pulled 37 & 39 (two tan/brown eggs) as they were clear. The rest still had veining, and I could see little eye dots on most of them!

Also candled my broody’s eggs. We were chicken-sitting for some neighbors over Easter, and they have 7 hens, 2 pullets, a rooster and a cockerel, with a chick order on the way! They tell us to keep the eggs when we watch their flock. I took 5 of their Olive colored eggs and stuck them under her to see what happens. Looks like 4 of those are developing as well!

Candled again today, Day 5. All looks great! Pulled 37 & 39 (two tan/brown eggs) as they were clear. The rest still had veining, and I could see little eye dots on most of them!

Also candled my broody’s eggs. We were chicken-sitting for some neighbors over Easter, and they have 7 hens, 2 pullets, a rooster and a cockerel, with a chick order on the way! They tell us to keep the eggs when we watch their flock. I took 5 of their Olive colored eggs and stuck them under her to see what happens. Looks like 4 of those are developing as well!
Go go go CocoPuff and George!

Back
Top Bottom