Setting Today (03-02-2012)

I'm on day 21 and I haven't had one peep/zip or chick yet.
barnie.gif

hit.gif

I feel your pain. I set mine around 6PM so I'm not too worried yet. Plus my temps may have been a tiny bit low so I may be a day late. However, I am getting very impatient. Congrats to everyone with chicks!!!

well my hatch rate isn't that great considering that i started with 50 eggs, 15 never developed past day 10. So we went into lockdown with 35 and we just had number 22 hatch! This is great!

I feel your pain. I set mine around 6PM so I'm not too worried yet. Plus my temps may have been a tiny bit low so I may be a day late. However, I am getting very impatient. Congrats to everyone with chicks!!!

i have a pip !!
But it hasn't progressed since i first spotted it. Grrr. the inside of the egg (I guess the membrane) is white... is that good?

At 9:35pm, i decided to come down to check on the eggs and my dog... I was playing with my dog when i first heard it.... Peeping.

I grabbed my flip camcorder and put it on the incubator in hope to record peepping. But when i put the camcorder on the peeping stopped

Any more noise? I have 25 hatched which is only 50% hatch rate

At 9:35pm, i decided to come down to check on the eggs and my dog... I was playing with my dog when i first heard it.... Peeping.
I grabbed my flip camcorder and put it on the incubator in hope to record peepping. But when i put the camcorder on the peeping stopped

ooo Yey.
my one egg pipped somewhere between 3pm and 6:34pm since I checked it out at 6:34pm and found it then but when i checked at 3pm it wasn't pipped.
It has not made any more progress since I last checked it. I keep checking every few hours. I hear peeping. When should I start worrying?

I would give it at least 24 hours! But im no expert

ooo Yey.
my one egg pipped somewhere between 3pm and 6:34pm since I checked it out at 6:34pm and found it then but when i checked at 3pm it wasn't pipped.
It has not made any more progress since I last checked it. I keep checking every few hours. I hear peeping. When should I start worrying?

Back
Top Bottom