Setting Today (03-02-2012)

So far only 1 is progressing...
ep.gif

I started to hear peeping around 9:34pm yesterday.
When I woke up today I honestly thought I'd have a chick by now. But nope. The hole got a bit bigger over night, but nothing too huge. But when i was videoing for progress on peeping the whole got bigger!!!

Here's the video!!

Last edited:
I went into lock down Wed, this morning I woke up to 1 pip, 1 that I can see rockin, and the humidity at 19%. I quickly added hot water and got the humidity up to over 80% turned my two that are not due till later in the week, that I have forgot to turn for the last three days. Today they go into lock down, I really hope that not turning them the last three days did not hurt them for they are the last two eggs form my Lucky that was attacked by a dog and passed away. Hubby still has to get the brooder finished for them.

Here is my updat of the 4 of my own plus one I put in a day later all 5 have totally hatched, looks like 2 boys and 3 girls. Right when the last one hatched I finally got a pip on my shipped eggs. How odd the shipped eggs are behind my eggs but they were all put in at the same time. So right now for my eggs I am at 100%!!!!!!!

I was trying to post a picture here but some how I managed to create a new thread. Eeek.
so i'm posting the picture here of it newly hatched. I also got a video but it's 30 min long and I'm not sure if I am going to post the entire 30 minutes or just when it's actually popped out. It zipped around the egg. My curiousity is What number egg was it? lol. I'm dying to know.​

The issue has been resolved so far. It still has something hanging from its butt. it's small though. i think
it's just junk from the egg. hopefully when it's time to take the chick out it will be fine.​

Last edited:
All eggs hatch different times. My egg hatched directly on Day 21 at least started to. It fully hatched today.
All my eggs had chicks in them and only one has hatched so far... Don't worry too much, if it's not day 21 yet...
It's like a baby... they hatch when they want to. You never know. My temp is only at 100 directly.

http://mk365projects.blogspot.com/2012/03/we-have-chick.html

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom