SEX LINKED EASTER EGGERS?

Im interested in following these chicks.
Keep us updated please.

Last edited:
Awesome I just love hatching them and seeing what I get. I'm hatching for friends so they all have homes to go to. It's interesting though that I can see on their pea combs so clear right at hatch if it's male or female. Some have 3 distinct rows and some are flat. It's awesome. Have I mentioned I love hatching them out lol.

Awesome I just love hatching them and seeing what I get. I'm hatching for friends so they all have homes to go to. It's interesting though that I can see on their pea combs so clear right at hatch if it's male or female. Some have 3 distinct rows and some are flat. It's awesome. Have I mentioned I love hatching them out lol.

Id like to see pictures of the day olds...
The combs.
I am a newbie and would like to learn what they look like at hatch...the difference from a boy/girl-male/female looks like.

Here is a pic of the ones in the brooder. 2 blacks with a head spot, one solid black, and 2 whites with some black spotting.

Cuties.

So these chicks all came from a mama Barred Rock and that rooster in your first post.
What kind of rooster is he?

Did I read it right?

Yes all but the chipmunk that's from an easter egger hen and the dad is an easter egger as well. I just had some more hatch. The rooster in my first post is the only roo I have. The welsummer kept attacking me so he went to a friend. These eggs were collected long after he was gone.

Yes all but the chipmunk that's from an easter egger hen and the dad is an easter egger as well. I just had some more hatch. The rooster in my first post is the only roo I have. The welsummer kept attacking me so he went to a friend. These eggs were collected long after he was gone.

Do you know what breed Rooster he is?
(I have no idea)

Back
Top Bottom