Sex- linked Information

We have few chicks from Cuckoo Marans hen and all, but one, chicks look like the ones on these 2 pictures, with big white spot on their heads. So, they all males.
Forum%20cuckoo1.jpg

Forum%20cuckoo2.jpg

This chick from the same hen looks differently, kind of small white spot inside of the black spot.
I read somewhere that small white spot may indicate a pullet.
So, I am confused with this one. Does this kind of spot indicates a cockerel or a pullet?
Forum%20cuckoo.jpg

Thank you!

Last edited:
We have few chicks from Cuckoo Marans hen and all, but one, chicks look like the ones on these 2 pictures, with big white spot on their heads. So, they all males.
Forum%20cuckoo1.jpg
Forum%20cuckoo2.jpg
This chick from the same hen looks differently, kind of small white spot inside of the black spot. I read somewhere that small white spot may indicate a pullet. So, I am confused with this one. Does this kind of spot indicates a cockerel or a pullet?
Forum%20cuckoo.jpg
Thank you!
What rooster is the father?

Forum%20cuckoo1.jpg

Forum%20cuckoo2.jpg

This chick from the same hen looks differently, kind of small white spot inside of the black spot.
I read somewhere that small white spot may indicate a pullet.
So, I am confused with this one. Does this kind of spot indicates a cockerel or a pullet?
Forum%20cuckoo.jpg

Thank you!

SLW or BCM
All are cockerels, if those are the only possible fathers.

Back
Top Bottom