Sexing 11 week old Barnevelder (4 birds)

Treerooted

Crowing
Dec 19, 2016
ON, Canada
Ok, last set (for today)
Thank you for indulging me :)
The differences are obvious; I think I just want confirmation that the pullets aren't just slow to mature roos in disguise.
I'm going to be keeping one of those roosters, I think they're gorgeous :)

1:
IMG_1093.JPG

2:
IMG_1092.JPG

3:
IMG_1091.JPG

4:
IMG_1090.JPG

Thank you for this post, and all of the replies. I'm really learning quite a bit about chickens by reading all of these posts. Too bad I can't have chickens in an apartment. :) Or else I'd have some... Yes, unfortunately, I've had a streak of bad luck... and I've moved in with my parents and sister temporarily while I raise up some money to buy my first house. So, with some luck, I'll have my own place ... some chickens ... and I'll be posting pictures of the little fuzz-butts. :D

Thank you for this post, and all of the replies. I'm really learning quite a bit about chickens by reading all of these posts. Too bad I can't have chickens in an apartment. :) Or else I'd have some... Yes, unfortunately, I've had a streak of bad luck... and I've moved in with my parents and sister temporarily while I raise up some money to buy my first house. So, with some luck, I'll have my own place ... some chickens ... and I'll be posting pictures of the little fuzz-butts. :D
Can't wait till you attain your goal and post your own "glamour shots" of your babies :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom