SF North Bay Area- FREE SILKIE CHICKS

hi! I would love a couple eggs for my silly frizzle to hatch. She is sitting on wooden ones now that mama duck is setting. LOL.

I can come by tonight if that is ok, and I may be able to take hatched babies as well, I will know when I get there, I have to count in my head....

I will post some pics of the chicks soon, out of the four eggs, three hatched but one got trampled....so the other two are inside. They are teeny tiny! I get our frizzle show them how to scratch, and she was fine with the two little ones but I think one of the two chicks I took is a roo. He seems to challenge everything.

Anyway, all are doing great, and they are living with some ducklings that hatched recently too!

yay!

i had one hatch from those, shes super tiny. my other 4 older ones are escaping and roaming by themselves now.

hopefully they are all girls! LOL. i have one sizzle that hatched- kept it... and now at 1 month old it's attempting to crow...
he.gif

mossyoaklane--- i ended up having someone not show to get their chicks, so the 4 above (and baby sizzle roo..) are still needing homes if you are intersted- all are about a month or so old, maybe a bit younger.

Hello I would like some I live in Santa Rosa can you ship here I will take one or two if you have some still?

So I posted some shots of what we hatched, and I am not sure if I can get them into this reply....you can see them in my profile.

Back
Top Bottom