SF North Bay Area- FREE SILKIE CHICKS

Hi,
I am answering here a very old post but i was hoping that you might have bearded Silkie eggs for hatching. My boys want to hatch their own chicks.
Or maybe you know somebody who sells bearded Silkie eggs?
Thanks,
Dora

Hi my name is Jackie, and I super interested in your Silkie chickens I always wanted to have one, please respond back if they are still available.

I ended up with WAY too many chicks, wanted 6 to hatch ended up with 12, then 2 hens hatched another 8 so now I have 20!!!

I have 6 looking for homes, 2 weeks old. Eggs are from silkies, in the pen are 2 silkie roos and a sizzle roo so chicks may not be pure but so far they do look like silkie feathering coming in. All are blacks/greys. 

Need to find new homes ASAP!!! FREE!!!

Also have  2 month old white silkie pair need to go for free- one is for sure a roo, IDK about the other.

Also will be giving up the hen's babies in a couple weeks if you want them.

and finally... I have a momma sitting on 12 eggs- if you want to take them and finish them you can!!

:oops:  this is what happens when you start a new job and forget to collect eggs... and the darn things are egg-sitting crazy!!!

I am around all weekend for pickup. I am about 45 min north of San Francisco.  

Hi I'm new to this. I'm looking for silkie chicks. For pets and to lay eegs but it has been hard to find. Do you have any more? Thanks
1f60d.png
1f601.png

Hi, I am really intersted in getting some silkie chicks this season. If you have some extra that woudl be wonderful. I can't seem to find any at any of the local places. I'm willing to pay for them and would possibly be interested in the 2 month old silkies. Let me know/

Thank you,
Jessica Smith

Hi,

This is my first time on this site. I am looking for silkies for my daughters birthday gift. Are they still available? If so how old are they? Any pictures?

Regards,

Tammy Eberle

Back
Top Bottom