Shadow's "tail" a fun RP

Name: Combeli
Animal/Human: Wolf
Side: Friends
Personality: quiet around strangers, outgoing, funny, streetsmart, quick on her feet, fierce when fighting
Description: a black wolf/human with white around her left eye and ear. Her left eye is blue and the right eye is gold, very pretty, thin, but well built, has a nice smile
Code: fun.
( i edited it!)

"Okay lets go" shadowclaw said,"this was too easy.
_________
Ally walked out of the school and they were on theyre way home, "wow, creepy van alert" Olver said ducking behind a bush
______
"Oh you cant suspect every van you find to be bad" Ally said still walking.
________
Shadowclaw climbed out of the Manhole first.
_______
Ally and Oliver saw him, Ally froze, oliver pulled her behind the bush with him

" Oh I won't kill you, oh no. Just drag you along, we can't have any.." Combeli growled and she looked at Shadowclaw. He shook his head." No witnesses. You will have fun, trust me."
She barred her teeth t them and tied rops around their hand behind their backs. He locked the back of the van and got in.
" DRIVE!" Combeli yelled as she slapped Scott in the face. The fool was an idiot, if they got caught they're whole plan was ruined.

"I have an idea!" Said Oliver scooting over to the back of the van.
_________
"Hey look im ESCAPING!" Oliver said, Shadowclaw opend the back window "oh no you-" Oliver swung his antlers and poked Shadowclaw's eye, "AAAAAUU!!" He yelled backing up and slamming into scott and the van started going crazy and tipped over breaking the back doors, "come on lets go!!!" Oliver said taking off with Ally

Scott bolted after them st the speed of light and they were heading towards the wall of a house, Ally and Oliver made a sharp turn, but Scott smacked into the wall "ouch." Scott said and he fell. "You IDIOT!" Shadowclaw yelled and he ran after them, but they were out of sight, "I WILL FIND YOU!!!!"
Animal person: cat
Personality: very straightforward, craves adventure, can be a little rude at times
Description: a white cat with big light brown eyes, and a light brown spot around part of her eye
_________
As they were running down the street they realized that it was where Katrina lived, "maybe we could hide at Katrina's house!" Ally said, "I dont care where we go, as long as its away from that crazy leopard

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom