Shadrach's Ex Battery and Rescued chickens thread.

...I think I understand my chickens better, maybe.
I know I prefer trying to understand chickens over trying to understand humans 🤷‍♀️

Tax: A completely unlikely photo of our chicken yard under the northern lights. Who else was treated to this phenomenon Friday? It was so beautiful that I spent more time watching than photographing, which I sort of regret.

DSC00484-Enhanced-NR-2.jpg

DSC00494-3.jpg

I spent more time watching than photographing, which I sort of regret.
don't regret it: you lived it, in the moment, and I bet the real thing was better than any photograph of it. Which is not to say your photos aren't stunning.

Sadly I missed it; just couldn't stay awake that night after waking at 3 something or other (very, very early am).

For those of us who don't know anything about welding, could you explain what we are looking at. I can tell that it is generally neater than previous ones you have posted (well done!). But to my uneducated eye that looks like a soldered joint.
Keen to understand!

For those of us who don't know anything about welding, could you explain what we are looking at. I can tell that it is generally neater than previous ones you have posted (well done!). But to my uneducated eye that looks like a soldered joint.
Keen to understand!
Just practicing running beads of 7018 as if i were welding two L plates together.

I know I prefer trying to understand chickens over trying to understand humans 🤷‍♀️

Tax: A completely unlikely photo of our chicken yard under the northern lights. Who else was treated to this phenomenon Friday? It was so beautiful that I spent more time watching than photographing, which I sort of regret.

View attachment 3831599
View attachment 3831600
Lovely pictures. Makes me want to get a new camera, but maybe in my case it's the person taking the picture that's the problem.:D

View attachment 3831599
View attachment 3831600

Good pictures.

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom