Share you Rooster pictures here :)

This is our rooster Vanilla Ice!!! Hello from Kansas!!!

Here are four of my six roosters, two of them aren't much into pictures.
Here is Noah, my favorite. He is a Silver laced Wyandotte and is a real sweetheart

Next is Mr. Butters, my big baby. He's a Red sex-link and sure is handsome!

Next is my adorable little bantam; Levi. He's a cute little porcelain d'uccle and just loves treats.

Lastly (for the ones I have pictures of) is sumi my Sumatra rooster, the most skiddish boy ever but sure is handsome.

These last two pictures there are of ten of my roosters that I hatched that a nice guy kindly took in. Yes he took TEN! They were just too sweet and pretty to butcher so I gave them away.

"Bird" my lovely cream-colored Polish rooster is my very favorite, partly because he is such a character, but mostly because I love to take his picture! And, he is SUCH a ham! He is the only chicken I have met who poses for photos.

This is "Fuzzy." Sweet, gentle, and almost completely lacking in personality. Poor Fuzzy. But, he has two pretty girls and a pen to himself, because the other roos bully him if he is out. So, life can't be all bad for Fuzzy.

Gentleman "Bob." Kind to the ladies, and will actually break food up for the babies to eat! But silly Bob thinks he is a Super-Ninja. He will stick his head through the fences, so he can fight with other (full-sized) roosters! So Bob spends a lot of time in the pullet pen, where the fencing is fine enough to keep him from getting himself into trouble. He is one of the first three chickens I ever owned. Bob helped to teach me how much fun chickens are. I adore him.

More pretty Bird.

These are Fuzzy's sons. Doesn't he make pretty babies?

My darling, crazy, "Pine Cone." He is barking, howling, mad. But he sure is a looker! Pine Cone will hide in order to ambush unwary passers-by. He will wildly attack me, then suddenly have a change of heart, and want to socialize. Whatta nut. Wouldn't trade him for gold. Well,.... maybe for gold. But it would have to be a lot!

The ol' P.C. again.

Bird.

Doesn't Bird look angelic? He is aware of it, too.

Just look at the lunacy in those pretty eyes!

Yes, I have way too many roosters. But which could I stand to part from? Sigh. They have me so in their thrall.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom