**SHARE YOUR MOST UNIQUE CHICKEN NAME**

My Rhode Island Red is named Einstein.

She got that name because she is smart enough to con both me and my wife out of extra scratch on a regular basis.

I'm telling you, she really is a candidate for Chicken Mensa...

I have a RIR named Elvis..I know there's anothe Elvis on here too..
I named him after leaving my utility room door open and he came inside..I was on the phone and said "Elvis is in the building" .. Just sorta stuck. He is a wonderful old guy.

I have one white Silkie roo named Opie (because of his really red comb), a silkie hen named Foxy, and mutts named Cocky, Dottie, Rosie, Rusty, and Captain Jack Sparrow.

I had a Maggie, that got her name from me having to remove Maggots from a dog bite wound on her.
And a Sydney. She was a Black Austrolorp.
Now I have a Hemi. we just (hopefully fixed her prolapse vent), So my DH dubbed her hemeroid. (hemi for short)
Oh, and Angus, and millie fluer bantam rooster, named affectionally after the lead guitar player of ACDC (as he is very short)

there are some really great names on this thread. I may have to steal one or two should the need arise.

Quote:
I am sorry but that is funny!... That poor girl! I really don't think she got a scrambled brain though. Even though they have 'bird brains' there is always going to be one there that... how do you say it?, is a loosey goosey? hahaha lol..
Half of my Flock is stupid anyways lol. Sadly I only have a few smart ones. bless thier little hearts lol. I know I know...I am mean lol

I don't know if you can call it unique. But I have a Black silkie hen I named 'Honey Buns'
I have no idea why I named her that. Because she looks nothing like one LOL
But she is sweet.. A funny one at that
l_f21858822b7040b2b0ac75cad13be842.jpg

Got one named MuffetPuffet and another Tatertot
Half of them are named after Food....go figure hahaha . And the other half were given human names

Back
Top Bottom