**SHARE YOUR MOST UNIQUE CHICKEN NAME**

Quote:
hahaha that is a good one! I wanted to name one feather duster but it never stuck.

I named one wc black polish Mischief. She was always a notty girl. Every time I opened her cage lid even when she was a baby she would be the first one out. Would get into everything and she made it even harder to catch her lol. She was more like a bandit with that white head.

I have a rooster named Foghorn

I haven't finished naming mine yet but this is it so far

2 Blue Andalusian Roos Mr. roo and Big roo
2 Black Lanshans roos Thing 1 and Thing 2
Silver Phoenix hen Lace
Golden polish roo Rock Star (my son named him)
White crested black polish I named Tina Turner
Splash Andalusian hen Just named today Cinderella
2 Blue Andalusian hens want to name them after the ugly stepsisters anyone remember their names right now I don't
Buff cochin roo Goldie
Silver Gray Dorking rii gets called dorking
Silver Penciled rock hen Batik
cuckoo maran roo Big Piggy (he was always after the treats when little)
Cuckoo maran hen Miss Piggy she was the second one after the treats
2 gold phoenix hens no names yet
3 Blue Cochins 2 roos 1 hen no names yet
Splash cochin roo no name yet
Splash Andalusian roo just thought of it now Prince Charming hows that
Sumatra hen Sweet Peep
Sumatra roo Mr. Peep
Melanized Patridge roo named Tiger 2days ago his girlfriend I lost yesterday was Tigress sorta a play on that since they are on bottom of pecking order
sicillian buttercup no name yet

Is that everybody
idunno.gif

I just had a cuckoo maran hatch that was HUGE in comparison to his shell.

His name is now "Bubba of the Clown Car"

I think I posted to this topic before, but I know we got new birds since I last posted, and I have eggs in the incubator too, so here are what I currently have:

Bantam Cochins:
Splash roo: Abner
Splash hens: Dora, Lizzy, Princess, & Peanut
Barred roo: Buddy
Barred hen: Petunia
White roo: Elvis
White hen: Priscilla (Prissy for short)
Mottled roo: Bam Bam
Mottled hen: Pebbles
Red Frizzle hen: Ruby Tuesday
Black Frizzle hen: Happy Onyx
White Frizzle hen: Q-Tip

Golden Sebright roos: Pip & Pepsi (Pepsi is a mix actually)

Mille Fleur d'Uccle hen: Millie (creative, right? NOT!)

White Silkies:
roo: Hector
hens: Heidi & Holly

Black Silkie mix:
Fannie (short for Phantom til we knew for sure it was a girl!)

Bantam Buff Orpingtons:
roos: Mojo, Kojo, Jojo
hens: Ginger, Hailey, & HIlary

Bantam Dark Brahma:
roo: Cookie

Standards:

Silver Cuckoo Maran roo: Mystery, cause we didn't know what he was for a long time, and I thought he was such a mysterious bird

Black Australorp hen: Jersey (For awhile we didn't know if she was a Black Jersey Giant, or an Australorp. To my delight she was an Australorp!)

Aracauna hens: Twinkle & Sprinkle, and they know who is who, and so do we!

SLW hens: Sir (thought she was boy, she wasn't!), Evie, Button, & Annie

Amber Sexlink hens: Omelet & Poachy

Partridge Turken roo: Ollie

5 RIR cockerels: Rhody, Rhody, Rhody, Rhody, and Blondie. He was the only one with a blonde head. And he turned out to be the meanest, as far as mean goes. They aren't that bad.

EE hen: Misty

and last, but not least, my mixed chicken girl Indy. Her full name is Independence Miracle. She is our inside chicken. She is one spoiled girl.

With the eggs in the bator, my older DD has plans to name a few of them after characters from the Twilight books. She plans to name one Bella, another one Esme, another one Rosalie, Zafrina, Irina, Tia, Chelsea, Jane, Mary, another one Maggie, Sugar, and she has some other names she is thinking of. We have 23 eggs in the bator right now, 21 from another BYC'er, and 2 from my own birds. If they all hatch I will be the happiest chicken mama in the world, and busily naming birds!
big_smile.png

Our family reuses pet names.

Our dog is always called Pequod (he is the third) this is the boat from Moby D I C K the book (long story)

We have had 3 benny the cat, two leos, and the rest of the cats are named after their fur like black and white cat, grey cat, and our first cat Cat.

Our chickens seem to have gotten adult names so far. Our rooster is named Ken, then we have Becky, Tasha, Jennifer, and the little chickens.

My daughter also has a pretend horse on those Bella Sara cards, and its name is Kind Honey.

Back
Top Bottom