She blinks or squints in every photo

TinyRaptorDodos

Crowing
May 23, 2021
Wasilla, Alaska
Aahh I can’t get a good photo of Garlic
I wanted to make her my profile picture but every time I try she blinks or squints :barnie

She’s such a funny hen, amazing personality but definitely not photogenic :confused::gig I’ve gotten about.. two good photos of her? One flock photo one wet cheek photo

Attachments

• IMG_6900.jpeg
    IMG_6900.jpeg
    468.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_6899.jpeg
    IMG_6899.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6642.jpeg
    IMG_6642.jpeg
    477.7 KB · Views: 3
The black one is the closest I have to an Amerucana(she’s half lavender orp)

Her back feathers are from winter hen grooming and my old rooster. Both her and her chick are fully black with a beard and muffs, fully black legs beak and all

Attachments

• IMG_6829.jpeg
    IMG_6829.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Best of luck getting a good picture of Garlic. I think it would be easier to get a good photo of a squirrel crossing a busy street than get good pictures of any chickens I've ever had. :lol:

Aahh I can’t get a good photo of Garlic
I wanted to make her my profile picture but every time I try she blinks or squints :barnie

She’s such a funny hen, amazing personality but definitely not photogenic :confused::gig I’ve gotten about.. two good photos of her? One flock photo one wet cheek photo
In the last picture she looks as if she has suffered an eye injury to her upper eyelid (her right eye)?

Cute little girl :love

In the last picture she looks as if she has suffered an eye injury to her upper eyelid (her right eye)?

Cute little girl :love
That’s a scar yes, my old rabbit was being a rabbit and I think bit her eyelid ripping it off :( I am ordering her a helmet because the rooster keeps ripping it back up after it heals but other then that she has been completely fine!

Back
Top Bottom