She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

I really don't know what's going on. LoL!!!! I am just out of the loop, I guess.
hu.gif

Both BYC and Bugtraq have posted thier age on the site so I know I'm younger than them. However I am old enough to have grown up before color TV- so I don't know if I'm older or younger than you SC . Defintly older than sidewing. I watch lots of cartoons esp when looking after my younger brothers children.

Last time I went on a business trip people thought I was 15-20 years younger than I am.
You're a little older than me. I'm 42. That's why I'm so mature :thumbsup

So, on top of everything else, you're the Answer? ;-)

So today is day 17 and my only Buff Brahma egg is shaking like crazy in the turner. I can't wait to put them in lockdown tomorrow and see what happens!!! Some look promising and some look like they still need to fill their shells....unless they are just malpositioned and I am looking at the yolks.
hmm.png
OH well I guess I shall see!!!!
fl.gif

Well finally! You've been lurking forever. Hello!
My brother doesn't have a husband, but only because his boyfriend is afraid of commitment
1f609.png

Lol. My only internet is my phone, much easier to read than type!! I usually get halfway through typing and

Then you guys are on to the next topic :)

yes - one of my nieces now has 3 mums- her mum and dad got divorced then her mum got herself a wife

That would get confusing!!

Mine starter a good couple months before my hens started laying.

Did I miss sosmething??  Where did transgender come into anything?

As if I wouldn't have if I had the chance....

I would go for 36

YAY???
[COLOR=FF0000]THINK????  [/COLOR][COLOR=FF0000]That there will win ya friends!  [/COLOR]I'd be offended, but I wouldn't want SC's idea of me fueled!

That is very true now.  LOL Oh just complicate things for me...lol

I had to reread someone's post on another thread a couple times when he (I've met him in person) typed DH the first time :) I knew that was the case but he hadn't typed it like that before.

I was born in 81.

LOL,I graduated high school in 1981!

So today is day 17 and my only Buff Brahma egg is shaking like crazy in the turner. I can't wait to put them in lockdown tomorrow and see what happens!!! Some look promising and some look like they still need to fill their shells....unless they are just malpositioned and I am looking at the yolks.
hmm.png
OH well I guess I shall see!!!!
fl.gif

Hope you have a great hatch. It's so nerve-wracking, and so fun!

Well for expienceces - I grew up on a sheep property with chooks cows and pigs as well, 45 min drive to to corner store and 4 hours to a real shop.

I have served in the defence force and been though traumatic war experience . I have worked in warehousing, electronics, it, aviation and support. I have worked with 15 different computer operating systems. I could have worked out your handle if it had been spaced out as NT Bug Traq. I currently live with 2 cats and 6 chooks. My nearest relative is about a 10 min drive away and has 26 chooks 6 cats 2 dogs and 6 sheep.

I can convert almost any animal into food and have eaten most. I can build a generator from bits and have also worked on building house.

I'm so glad I have found BYC.
celebrate.gif
Between you, Walnut, BugTraq, duckchick, Sc, Amy and many others(too many to list), maybe this know nothing can learn a little something!

Forgive me if I leave anyone out, but I think it's mostly girls except:
SC
Bugtraq
Sidewing
Gachooks
BYC 910
sjturner
My guess is BYC and Bugtraq are the oldest, followed by me. Chooks is probably close to my age based purely on his comedy tastes
Sidewing is a little younger, but we've seen pics to prove that
I'm a little stumped on sjturner. I knew Aussie, but the cartoon references threw me off. I was thinking early 20s, but could be younger
Edit: just read turner's last post. I was wrong
gig.gif

You might be surprised half the time. lol I think you're surrounded.
yippiechickie.gif
hide.gif
yippiechickie.gif

So I am building the run today. Here is the link for the plans I am semi-following.
http://ana-white.com/2012/06/plans/chicken-coop-run-shed-coop
Except I'm making a few changes. I'm making one side 3&1/2 inches higher then the other side, so the roof is on a slant. And adding panels of coregated PVC roofing for rain & snow. I thought the roofing would be better during the winter then just having hardware cloth. Also, I will be using hardware cloth instead of chicken wire. How many inches should I dig the cloth into the ground? If anyone wants to take a look please give me feedback! I'll take any kind of constructive criticism. Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom