She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Hey Sc

Those stupid one liners

You need this

smack.gif

smack.gif

:Smack
1f600.png
1f61b.png
1f63a.png
You smacked SC?? Well since he's not here to pay you back….
smack.gif
smack.gif

gig.gif

It is sad. You should see my sisters cats, I have yet to see them kill anything other than a bird while the chickens got two mice and the dog got four….

My vet had a Jack Russell the dog was a better mouse catcher than any cat and very smart. we have a mocking bird that hates our cats she dives at them every spring I guess they rob her nest every year. these cats go out to hunt every day mice birds rats rabbits moles and who knows what else they kill . and if they sneeze they go to the vet.

My vet had a Jack Russell the dog was a better mouse catcher than any cat and very smart. we have a mocking bird that hates our cats she dives at them every spring I guess they rob her nest every year. these cats go out to hunt every day mice birds rats rabbits moles and who knows what else they kill . and if they sneeze they go to the vet.
Oh nice! My dogs mom is a noted vermin killer so it runs in his blood. Some birds do hate cats. I see

Rats can be intimidating...lol My cat is a good mouser. But she never went after our rat and she's never messed with the chicks. When we first moved in here she was catching a good 3 a week. The worst part was when she'd half eat them and then puke them back up...lol It's been a while since I've seen any. I guess that's what happens when a house sits empty for a while.

you had to know I just started eating won't tell you the next time I shoot a rat
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom