She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

Personal opinion: WV graciously offered to put a list together so that there was a record of who is willing to possibly donate what and who would like to participate with an idea of who would like what. I think, that having this list is the organization we need and adds a little fairness and lets people see what's to offer and who they might be able to exchange with. I think making this list public in someway is all that is needed and the members can view the list and make their own contacts and arrangements after that. And that's what I think.

Well said!!! :thumbsup

@AmyLynn2374 I saw this and thought of you!
big_smile.png

https://nashville.craigslist.org/grd/5224421843.html

I love the statement "theromostat is easily adjusted in small increments to suit varying environments"...
lau.gif

Yeah..that's a lie and where do they get "Holds 59 large chicken eggs or up to 100 small chicken eggs when used with the Little Giant® Automatic Egg Turner. ??? The turners only hold 42 I believe. W/o the turner you could get 59 in there, but not with it!!!

Yep, we have time to work out details like that.
fl.gif
When did you become a Golden Feather!? Fancy, very nice.
thumbsup.gif

Lockdown tomorrow! Come on little chickies
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
Good luck on lockdown SC.
fl.gif
I think I lockdown on Sunday, yep it's sunday night.

I love PayPal as a buyer, but I was wondering if there were complaints as a seller. Doesn't matter, anyway. Ravyn threw it out there that she doesn't like it, but despite being asked again and again and again and again and again... she refuses to comment further
smack.gif
I love paypal. Been using it for over 12 years connected to my bank account with no issues. Click a button and the money goes right into my account.

I also started taking venmo. I would not be able to sell all my eggs at work if I didn't. Folks just don't carry cash anymore and they didn't want to use paypal because it was easier to use venmo. They have a great app.

When did you become a Golden Feather!? Fancy, very nice.
thumbsup.gif

Good luck on lockdown SC.
fl.gif
I think I lockdown on Sunday, yep it's sunday night.

I love paypal. Been using it for over 12 years connected to my bank account with no issues. Click a button and the money goes right into my account.

I also started taking venmo. I would not be able to sell all my eggs at work if I didn't. Folks just don't carry cash anymore and they didn't want to use paypal because it was easier to use venmo. They have a great app.
Have never heard of Venmo

The Little Giant Still-Air Incubator Model 9200 is a tried-and-true way to incubate and hatch eggs. I tried, that's true
Durable Styrofoam retains warmth, generated by a gentle(erratic) heating element controlled by a highly undependable, solid-state thermostat. The thermostat can be easily adjusted at small increments to suit varying environments assuming your environments are Antarctica or Death Valley. Built-in moisture channels allow the addition of water to the bottom of the incubator to help maintain humidity, a key factor in egg health. (Not Included, needs replaced from hardware store,)
hu.gif
The water channels aren't included? Mesh screen safely supports eggs during hatch period, keeping your chicks at the optimal elevation to walk into the whirring blades of death. Two 4 in. x 8 in. viewing windows allow for monitoring the hatching process and are great for educational purposes such as teaching children that all chicks aren't cute, fluffy, happy little bundles of joy. Teach them the cruelty of life at a young age. Get 'em ready. Holds 59 large chicken eggs or up to 100 small chicken eggs when used with the Little Giant
00ae.png
Automatic Egg Turner if you stack them tightly on top of one another and duct tape the lid shut. This product is intended for general poultry hobbyists and is not recommended for professional or commercial use or for incubating exotic birds, such as chickens or ducks.

Well said!!!
thumbsup.gif

Personal opinion: WV graciously offered to put a list together so that there was a record of who is willing to possibly donate what and who would like to participate with an idea of who would like what. I think, that having this list is the organization we need and adds a little fairness and lets people see what's to offer and who they might be able to exchange with. I think making this list public in someway is all that is needed and the members can view the list and make their own contacts and arrangements after that. And that's what I think.

Not trying to ruffle feathers (been waiting forever to say that on this forum!), but that could undermine someone that is willing to trade or donate for fun, but also trying to sell to the greater population of BYC. If I put up an auction in the spring it may not go well if there are a bunch of folks looking at the trade list and just hoping to trade for eggs. I would not have thought about it so much, but this thread is getting pretty popular. I heard it was even on TheFaceBook .
gig.gif

Just a thought. I might be overthinking it.

The Little Giant Still-Air Incubator Model 9200 is a tried-and-true way to incubate and hatch eggs. [COLOR=FF0000]I tried, that's true[/COLOR]
 Durable Styrofoam retains warmth, generated by a gentle([COLOR=FF0000]erratic)[/COLOR] heating element controlled by a highly [COLOR=FF0000]un[/COLOR]dependable, solid-state thermostat. The thermostat can be easily adjusted at small increments to suit varying environments [COLOR=FF0000]assuming your environments are Antarctica or Death Valley[/COLOR]. Built-in moisture channels allow the addition of water to the bottom of the incubator to help maintain humidity, a key factor in egg health. (Not Included, needs replaced from hardware store,):confused: [COLOR=FF0000]The water channels aren't included?[/COLOR] Mesh screen safely supports eggs during hatch period[COLOR=FF0000], keeping your chicks at the optimal elevation to walk into the whirring blades of death[/COLOR]. Two 4 in. x 8 in. viewing windows allow for monitoring the hatching process and are great for educational purposes [COLOR=FF0000]such as teaching children that all chicks aren't cute, fluffy, happy little bundles of joy. Teach them the cruelty of life at a young age. Get 'em ready[/COLOR]. Holds 59 large chicken eggs or up to 100 small chicken eggs when used with the Little Giant
00ae.png
Automatic Egg Turner [COLOR=FF0000]if you stack them tightly on top of one another and duct tape the lid shut[/COLOR]. This product is intended for general poultry hobbyists and is not recommended for professional or commercial use or for incubating exotic birds, [COLOR=FF0000]such as chickens or ducks[/COLOR].

:lau :lau :lau

Back
Top Bottom