She said/He said Who's right? Who's wrong? No one!

well I guess the cats out of the bag . yes I went to Our Rayven's today . could have spent much more time with her and Jim and all of those pretty chickens .she has so many different breeds I can't remember all of them . I even liked the ducks . came home with three dozen hatching eggs . when she says they live on a hill she means it. to get a view like that I would need to climb on top of my house and still not be close . little chickens big chickens and everyone just beautiful . you leave thinking wish I had enough coops to have some of those and some of those and some of those . went there to get Am splits Marans and Cream Leg Bars. came home with a couple of Aruacana's and a couple Sulmtalers too . now to get them hatched . Rayven is just as nice and funny in person as she is on here . got a big hug . getting there and leaving . meeting someone from the gang was great . thank you Ravyn for having me . and thank you Amylynn for starting this thread without you today would not have happened .
thumbsup.gif
and I loved it

Yep, that happens... some people turn theirs down a degree at lockdown but I wouldn't worry about it at your point... just make sure it doesn't go any higher and you should be fine...
Think the heat rising has to do with the chicks producing their own body heat adding to the heat from bator...
K,that's kind of what I figured was happening but wanted to check with y'all just to make sure. I'll leave it be then.

well I guess the cats out of the bag . yes I went to Our Rayven's today . could have spent much more time with her and Jim and all of those pretty chickens .she has so many different breeds I can't remember all of them . I even liked the ducks . came home with three dozen hatching eggs . when she says they live on a hill she means it. to get a view like that I would need to climb on top of my house and still not be close . little chickens big chickens and everyone just beautiful . you leave thinking wish I had enough  coops to have  some of those and some of those and some of those . went there to get Am splits Marans and Cream Leg Bars. came home with a couple of Aruacana's and a couple Sulmtalers too . now to get them hatched .  Rayven is just as nice and funny in person as she is on here . got a big hug . getting there and leaving . meeting someone from the gang was great . thank you Ravyn for having me . and thank you Amylynn for starting this thread without you today would not have happened .:thumbsup  and I loved it

It was our pleasure to have you here... and yes, thank you AmyLynn for creating this thread and making today's experience happen... :hugs

Thought I had other pics, but I'll have to take some new ones... but here's an awesome sunrise seen from our porch...

That's so awesome, I wish I could meet all of y'all. Shoot, I'd be happy having the opportunity to meet 1 of y'all, lol. Probably won't ever happen but you never know.

I would love to be a part of a She said/He said meetup... but just meeting 1 was a highlight I'll never forget, thanks to this thread...

I know. I'm just jealous. That sounds like a fun time. I would love to meet a bunch of you folks someday.

Can you imagine what a hell of a BBQ that would be??? :D

Back
Top Bottom