Ship-and-Adopt-A-Long!

Aww! So cute! Peony, Jasmine, Rose, and Lilac would be cute to!

(and Heather & Hazel) i have way to many names..i’ll stop :oops:

I like Orchid & Lotus the most.
Those are all on my list, except Jasmine. I just lost my girl named Jessamine. It's too soon for such a similar name. Hazel is way up on my list.

Funny story.... My grandmother's name was Myrtle. My grandfather's name was Hazel. In my grandfather's family, all the boys were named for colors and birthstones. All the girls were flowers and plants. Grandpa was Hazel Emerald. He had brothers named Jasper and Garnet. He had a sister named Ivy. He had 2 brothers and 3 sisters, but I'll be darned if I can remember all their names. The only one I knew was Aunt Ivy (she was an amazing woman). My grandpa and all of his other siblings died before i was born.

ETA: Grandma's name being a flower is a funny coincidence. I really never made the connection until now.

Those are all on my list, except Jasmine. I just lost my girl named Jessamine. It's too soon for such a similar name. Hazel is way up on my list.

Funny story.... My grandmother's name was Myrtle. My grandfather's name was Hazel. In my grandfather's family, all the boys were named for colors and birthstones. All the girls were flowers and plants. Grandpa was Hazel Emerald. He had brothers named Jasper and Garnet. He had a sister named Ivy. He had 2 brothers and 3 sisters, but I'll be darned if I can remember all their names. The only one I knew was Aunt Ivy (she was an amazing woman). My grandpa and all of his other siblings died before i was born.

ETA: Grandma's name being a flower is a funny coincidence. I really never made the connection until now.
Oh, sorry to hear that. :hugs

Sweet pea was my little EE roos name, changed it to chick pea though :p

Back
Top Bottom