Shipped Eggs went in on Day 2-21-14 anybody want to be my hatching buddy?

sasimpson77

Songster
6 Years
Dec 28, 2013
I just put in 35 shipped eggs yesterday it will be a real catch 22 wether they will hatch as they had detached air cells but I am sure hoping would love to have some one hatching with me

I'm in!!! good luck with your eggs! I have 48 in - will be interesting because my turner only holds 42!!

lol too funny mine holds 42 and with another batch of eggs I have in there I have 49 and then I added a 5 of my own eggs lol. luckily I was able to cull out 7 from another bator and moved some eggs over to it. so that leaves me with 47 in a bator that has space for 42 I am leaving all the eggs in cartons for a few days so that my aircells can reattach but want to put them all in the turner by day 4. I figure I will cull some anyhow I have one egg with a dent and one with a crack so those will be the first two to go, just want to give them a shot. how are you arranging your eggs?

We have two Hovabators and one that is very similar can't remember the brand name. My original Idea was that three was enough to be having a batch hatching every weekend but unfortuantly that is not the case because my eggs always seem to be about 3 days late lol I have a third incubator that is due to arrive the first week in March so that will help as I will set up one bator as strictly a hatcher.

Back
Top Bottom