Shipping Peafowl internationally

It may be easier and less costly to import from One of the European countries. I'm not sure Vietnam would allow imports from the USA of live birds due to our bird flu problem. But i know nothing about it.

​I do not think the others are trying to criticize you, they are just hoping to make you aware how important they feel it is to keep wild green populations pure. Most members who need Peafowl shipped internationally contact Rocking B-A-B Ranch in Florida. Good luck with your project.

I agree, its our passion and we love it.

@hugh bahn contact Josh Nelson at www.rockingbabranch he will for sure answer your questions and if he cant, he knows someone who does. You might have to leave him a message as he is super busy this time of year and before I forget, heres a belated welcome to the BYC community,
1f44d.png

Gerald Barker

You will find what you want ! Dany, Again stunning pics and great find thank you for sharing. If I could get within 20 feet of my greens I would be happy, those people petting those greens know something I dont. Probably time to get rid of dish network and get busier with my birds
1f602.png
. Again thanks for the education. Gerald Barker AGRIVIET.COM .... a good address !

Usually with videos on Youtube there's a gear in the lower right corner and sometimes there's the option for English subtitles but this video I can't find any of these so hopefully they did an English version. If not I guess we're SOL on understanding the video.

In some countries youtube is prohibited ! For example in Pakistan ... sometimes!

Peacock farm in Malaysia :
http://merak-malaysia.blogspot.hu/2011/01/emerald-green-peafowl.html
In Thailand there are a lot of different colors now. ( santi Peacock on FB ).

They are peafowl everywhere in Vietnam ! google can help you .... chim công việt ( ◄ round the clock
lau.gif
)

Green peacock in Vietnam are coming from wildlife trade coming from Cambodia or Lao.

Last edited:
Sorry if I am missing something, but wouldn't it be easier to import birds from Thailand into Vietnam, rather than from the US?
@leo7 is in the Chiang Mai area, you can send him a PM.

*By the way, this method doesn't work very well but it helps:

1. Do a google search for AGRIVIET.COM
2. When the results come up, instead of clicking on the link itself, click on where it says translate this page:

3. Then click on the picture of the pea on the right:

4. At least some of the information and captions will be in English...but not all of them.

Last edited:
google : chim công việt .... then see the picture ! ... you will have all the choice u need !

If Hugh Bahn need a couple of blue SP .... that's an other problem !

It will be less expensive for you to take the birds with you on the same plane when you go back to your country, this way you will almost save half the cost of shipping, but it will still be expensive.

Back
Top Bottom