Should I buy eggs or wait it out?

:lol: A few hours ago, I saw a picture of the three egg colors I get. Want to guess what I got today? Three eggs, one of each. The Welsummer is finally laying again.
EF26EDA7-0C4C-4821-AFB8-55727E58F669.jpeg

I don’t know that I want RSL all the time, but I do like Welsummer eggs. If I can, I want to keep buying Welsummer pullets, and will also try for blue or green. Otherwise, I’m going to look for day old ducklings and poults. Poults are supposedly not available in store this year, but I don’t trust the idiots to know.

I don’t know that I want RSL all the time, but I do like Welsummer eggs. If I can, I want to keep buying Welsummer pullets, and will also try for blue or green. Otherwise, I’m going to look for day old ducklings and poults. Poults are supposedly not available in store this year, but I don’t trust the idiots to know.
Can you order them from the feed store? There is one locally that does that here. You have to get at least three.

I like Welsummers, but they taaaaawk a lot! Love my EEs for green eggs.

Back
Top Bottom