Show me your quails!

I'm trying to get Northen bobwhite, Snowflake Bobwhite, and gambles to start up a small breeding project I guess. I want to make a new color mutation in bobwhites, you can pm me about more. I wish I had pictures to share!

That sounds really awesome!

I'm trying out breeding cots, this year I got most of the breeding stock I will need but now I have 46 quails LOL so I have to figure out what to do with the extras.

I took the picture before I had to take the silver boy out, the Blueface wanted to go broody and he wouldn't let her sit he kept chasing her off the nest. Now she's happily doing her broody thing

But I did have these guys hatch from my fertility check hatch that was already in the incubator. Playing guess the color now I am not sure what I have this time. Lol but it will be fun watching them grow and change.

But I did have these guys hatch from my fertility check hatch that was already in the incubator. Playing guess the color now I am not sure what I have this time. Lol but it will be fun watching them grow and change.
They are so cute! Baby button quail are so tiny even compared to coturnix chicks

Back
Top Bottom