Show off your animals

Rocky64

Chirping
Jan 25, 2015
This is a thread where people can come and show off their animals, it dosnt matter what animal(s) you have, just show em off and tell stories about them (if you want to). Here is one of my pheasants
here is his son, who is very tame
here is Lakota, I think she is a paint horse

Last edited:
dagger, plecostumus 10 inches

rocky, red eared slider turtle 7 inches

oscar, yellow bellied/red eared slider, 4 inches

race runner, race runner lizard (i know, original name :p)

hope (shih-tzu) and scooter (terrier mix)

cocoa, tortie cat (she really wants those birds!)

RIP Sabastian cochin/millie rooster

tasie and tank (male and female) parakeets

I have a lot more, but don't have pictures...i should really go get some good pictures of all the other reptiles, fish, birds, and mammals i have around here, lol :)

dagger, plecostumus 10 inches rocky, red eared slider turtle 7 inches oscar, yellow bellied/red eared slider, 4 inches race runner, race runner lizard (i know, original name :p) hope (shih-tzu) and scooter (terrier mix) cocoa, tortie cat (she really wants those birds!) RIP Sabastian cochin/millie rooster tasie and tank (male and female) parakeets I have a lot more, but don't have pictures...i should really go get some good pictures of all the other reptiles, fish, birds, and mammals i have around here, lol :)
Awsome animals! I really like the Cochin cross, but all of them are fantastic. I thought this thread wasn't going to go anywhere, but the first two people to come on here showed me that good things do come with patience.

Hi!
This is my newest addition born this morning!
(No name yet)
EE/splash blue laced red wyandotte

I have 20 some odd chickens right now so I'm not going to post them all right now anyway but ill post a few

This is my big boy (southern red clay)
Splash blue laced red wyandotte

This is (John Wayne) a serama

This is My last rooster (Hawaii) a splash cochin

This is fawn My sweet golden neck duccle

This My silkie chick (palomino)

These are my horses
This is cloud he is an registered American Indian pony 1/2 appaloosa 1/2 quarter pony

This is apache
He is a paint/quarter pony

These are my minis (traveler and dakaoda) trav is the white one

This is My dad's horse Jim widow maker...
So Jim is a recovering alcoholic... Lol no really a guy my husband works with was giving away a "quarter horse" that was said to be very well broke and ridden everywhere.
But we went there not expecting my because we nevr believe what people say till we see it ourselves.
So we should up and Jim was high spirited high stepping and nervous. So dad saddled him up and off they went. Spunk, spunk, spunk, get up and go is all dad said. Dad said he loved this guy and wanted him. I tried to talk dad out of it. My dad is 60 year's old and I didn't want him to get hurt, but dad said he felt a strong bond right away. So we agreed to take him.
It took up 3 days to get Jim to load a trailer but finally got him on it and took him home. Oh Sorry left this part out. Jim'd then name was red neck. And the guy gave red neck a beer every night... Witch is why I said Jim is a recovering alcoholic.lol. anyway we change all our animals ,Ames when we get t him so dad named him Jim after a favorite childhood horse he had and widow maker because of his spunk. Anyway after about 3 or 4 months of trail ridding and building a relation ship and trust dad and Jim had built an unbreakable bond. We Derek and Jim is quarter horse/tennesee walker... Great smooth gait. And now you can do anyrhingvyou want with Jim. We even have babies ride him now. He turned out to be a great boy!!
Here he is...

This is dad with Jim

This is me with Jim

Here is beige My sister pony I trick trained

And This is silver My 29 year "young" 100%true albino with 2 blue eyes
In this pic she was 29 years old.and still going strong
(We lost a 55 year old Shetland/Icelandic pony about 8 years ago)... I don't have any pics of her on My phone but I'll get one posted here soon for you

Anyway back to silver

I have many many more animals but am afraid I'm boring you all...lol :)
I'll post more later if that's ok...???

I like this thread. I LOVE looking at other people's animals and sharing pictures of mine!

You are not boring me at all, I mean I made this thread so people can share stories and you are doing exactly what your supposed to, and might I add doing it good. It's weird that someone would give a horse(or any animal) a beer, let alone every night! Did Jim act drunk?;) I smiled when I read about your horses, I have 2 right now, Diego (gelding) is 18 years old and Lakota isn't too far behind. I lost a mare about five years ago that was 29-30, her name was Windy. Diego is Windy's offspring, so part of Windy is still here. Diego's dad was actually a race horse or something like that, but I wasn't around when Diego was born ( I was -1 years old). I look forward to seeing more of your animals. :)

I love animals as you can tell :) they are amazing. Oh so many stories I can tell... Lol
No Jim didn't act drunk to much body mass I guess lol. But if we are trail riding and we stop to talk to people if Jim smells a beer He will steal it lol!:) he a ham... Your paint is gourjous! Yes when we lost dolly myb55 year old the vet said her heart was still good and her mind. Her hind legs just finally gave out. It was So hard to make the call to have put down.
But she was a one in a million pony. I also rescued a 27 year old quarter horse from a horse auction that was to bad of shape to even be run thru the auction. They were going to load him on a dog food truck the next day. I paid 40 dollars and brought him home. (In guarentine for 1 month) he was a walking skeleton, my vet had no idea how he was still alive. We slowly nursed him back to health and he lived for 6 months before he had a massive heart attack do to years of neglect. But his last 6 months he had full belly love, love love love pets and talc!!! He actually laid his head in my lap when he took his last breath! So I was with him to the very end :( I have to stop I'm start I,g to cry just thinking about my boy Cherokee. Anyway he and dolly the 55 year old we best friends :) dollar a hard time going up and down hills and this is no lie. We would watch Cherokee put his head on dollys rump and push her up hills and going down hills he would get beside her and put his weight against her and ease her down the hills. It was amazing to watch. I'll post pics of them later !!!!

I love animals as you can tell :) they are amazing. Oh so many stories I can tell... Lol
No Jim didn't act drunk to much body mass I guess lol. But if we are trail riding and we stop to talk to people if Jim smells a beer He will steal it lol!:) he a ham... Your paint is gourjous! Yes when we lost dolly myb55 year old the vet said her heart was still good and her mind. Her hind legs just finally gave out. It was So hard to make the call to have put down.
But she was a one in a million pony. I also rescued a 27 year old quarter horse from a horse auction that was to bad of shape to even be run thru the auction. They were going to load him on a dog food truck the next day. I paid 40 dollars and brought him home. (In guarentine for 1 month) he was a walking skeleton, my vet had no idea how he was still alive. We slowly nursed him back to health and he lived for 6 months before he had a massive heart attack do to years of neglect. But his last 6 months he had full belly love, love love love pets and talc!!! He actually laid his head in my lap when he took his last breath! So I was with him to the very end :( I have to stop I'm start I,g to cry just thinking about my boy Cherokee. Anyway he and dolly the 55 year old we best friends :) dollar a hard time going up and down hills and this is no lie. We would watch Cherokee put his head on dollys rump and push her up hills and going down hills he would get beside her and put his weight against her and ease her down the hills. It was amazing to watch. I'll post pics of them later !!!!
Sweet story! I'm glad you rescued him and made his last months enjoyable. I'll take some pics of my other horse tomorrow, unless I find a picture today, it's dark where I'm at so taking a new one today is out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom