Show off your Black Australorp

Twinkle in her first few days of laying - Gracie a Speckled Sussex still trying to figure it out;)

Here are my pretty ladies enjoying their new 75 square foot run...These little cuties are 6 months old and are doing wonderful....We've been blessed with an egg from each everyday...My papillon takes his job as their protector very serious...except when he's chewing his bone ;-)

Here are my pretty ladies enjoying their new 75 square foot run...These little cuties are 6 months old and are doing wonderful....We've been blessed with an egg from each everyday...My papillon takes his job as their protector very serious...except when he's chewing his bone ;-)
pretty! Ours lays daily too! Great winter layer although its been mild!

I set 6 Black Aussie eggs 19 days ago and 3 of them are hatching early! First one got trapped in the membrane so I had to help her/him and it was weak, but is regaining strength now, the other one hatched 45 minutes ago and the third is about to pop right now!

My Rooster's Registered name is "La Marcus' Yankee Doodle" but I just call him Yankee round the barn! He won Champion at county level and then Reserve Champion at Provincials! Coudnt find any pics of "His" girls "Red Carpet Lady" and "Justa Promise" (Lady and Promise. I also have another hen named Nellie but she has yellow & green feet which is a fault/disqualification) hope we do just as good this year! He is a sweet boy!
Yankee @ 10 Months old

Back
Top Bottom