Show off your Black Australorp

My BA is so skiddish:( as a little chick we always held it, now that it's in the coop each time I try to touch her she freaks out. Any suggestions? She is 10 weeks

Hmmm..... My BAs are always the first to show up when I toss them treats. Try giving them a few treats everyday so she associates your presence as being a good thing. Mine LOVE bread and raisins.

Hmmm..... My BAs are always the first to show up when I toss them treats. Try giving them a few treats everyday so she associates your presence as being a good thing. Mine LOVE bread and raisins.

Ya, it will eat out of my hands but I can't touch nor pick it up. Our EE is the same way. I wasn't sure if it was the breed, it was so ppl friendly as a baby and will still follow me but no touching. I just want to be able to check her daily for her health.

Here is a few of our chooks

This is a 9 month old boy

These 2 girls are first year layers 9 months now, with a baby coronation in front of them.

This is our 5 and bit month old boy

Then our Second year layer 14 month old.

This is our next batch of eggs (Mix of blue and black Australorps) in the egg boxes to minimise movement.

Back
Top Bottom