Show off your Black Australorp

Pics
Hi there. I have both Utility Australorps and exhibition Australorps. Utility Australorps are the type of Australorp to expect from Barter and Sons. Great egg laying machines and fantastic pets but definitely not for showing. If you are looking to show than I would contact an exhibition breeder. I would still get birds from Barter and Sons to use as egg layers and pets but like I said before not for showing. Here are some example of the difference between exhibition and utility Australorps. Hope that this helps. Utility Australorp (Type of Australorp to expect from Barter and Sons) Exhibition Black. Notice the body shape, face and size difference. Exhibition Blue Australorp
Thankyou for your help! I live in Sydney, Australia, do you know of any exhibition breeders near me???? Thanx

My 20 week old BA Lola just laid her first egg today! So proud!
big_smile.png
:D
clap.gif

Congrats on the first egg! How EGG-citing!

Oprah is a real show girl, in her mind of course. A true diva that always strikes a pose when the camera comes out.

Hello!!! Both of these gorgeous BAs are supposed to be pullets! I have started worrying that the one with larger comb may be a rooster!???? What do you think?? Thanks. Both of them pare so sweet!

Hello!!! Both of these gorgeous BAs are supposed to be pullets! I have started worrying that the one with larger comb may be a rooster!???? What do you think?? Thanks. Both of them pare so sweet!
How old are they? I have a BA pullet that not only started developing a comb at 2 days old, but it grew in fast. Her wattles were red by month 3 and her comb was pretty large for that age as well. However she turned out to be a pullet. :)

Back
Top Bottom