Show off your cats and kittens.

D357768B-A2A2-4462-9CC1-C37715B5CE2B.jpeg This is the queen of the house. My main coon. She’ll be 14 years old this year. She knows she’s the queen of the house also . When we got her my daughter was two years old and I told her she could pick the name. So her name is polkadot. But she answers to kitty. Now if I can only find a picture of my other girl

@JanetMarie Is your kitten a Maine coon? It’s so hard to tell when they’re little but that tail definitely makes me think of that
No, he's an American Bobtail. He's grown a little since we got him at nine months old. I'm pretty sure he wasn't taken care of properly or given enough to eat, and no quality food, at the breeder we got him from, and I think he's going to stay small.

He's taken care of well now.

When they grown up is when they become cuddly lap cats.
Sometimes. But my main coon which from what I hear is typical will not sit on my lap very often but right beside me at all times. She even stand by me while I cook dinner and we have a conversation. My daughter thinks it’s hilarious. Sometimes it’s the most entertaining conversation I have all day. LOL

Back
Top Bottom