Show Off Your Games!

Did you get any new ones?? I know you was going to try. Sonjay finally told Alberto at 8:30 the other night to have you come get the other rooster, but by then it was to late to run him to the auction, and getting dark.
yea I got a few bantam breeds... Leghorn, sebright and Old english they had a silver dom hen but the guy didn't see me bid and it went to someone else I need a good hen for this guy^ what I really want is a silver dom hen or a barred or cuckoo OEG hen for him if I can't get a grey junglefowl hen

This is the thai hen I'm taking to the grey/hatch
Nice bird

Hay guys.

I just recently went to a poultry show where they had a pair of THE biggest chickens I had ever seen. There was no label on the cage and no one was around to answer my question, so maybe you guys can help. What breed were they?

-As I said before they were massive.
-They had real long legs, almost like modern game but not spindly.
-They were defiantly a sort of game fowl.
-Their legs were thick, but not Indian game thick.
-They colour was mostly brown with a bit of grey and black. No lacing, pattern etc.
-I am not sure on age of the individuals but the hen was almost as big as the cock and I assume they are the same age.

Hope this enough to go on?!?!

yep Lol

Supposedly its going to be an El Nino year this winter. So I want to prepare for the 6" of rain we'll get Lol.  Plus I think the roof will provide much needed shade in the summer. Already they hide in the shade of the wood panels. I think it would look a lot better too if I had a roof. I want to do corrugated panel roofing (either steel or the 80% shade plastic)
is the top screen? if so You could leave a gap between it and the current one for venting I think tinted fiberglass greenhouse roofing would be good strong, light weight, let's in just enough light

yea I got a few bantam breeds... Leghorn, sebright and Old english they had a silver dom hen but the guy didn't see me bid and it went to someone else I need a good hen for this guy^ what I really want is a silver dom hen or a barred or cuckoo OEG hen for him if I can't get a grey junglefowl hen

Around here jungle fowl may be hard to get. Many of the breeds are hard to get around here.

Hay guys.

I just recently went to a poultry show where they had a pair of THE biggest chickens I had ever seen. There was no label on the cage and no one was around to answer my question, so maybe you guys can help. What breed were they?

-As I said before they were massive.
-They had real long legs, almost like modern game but not spindly.
-They were defiantly a sort of game fowl.
-Their legs were thick, but not Indian game thick.
-They colour was mostly brown with a bit of grey and black. No lacing, pattern etc.
-I am not sure on age of the individuals but the hen was almost as big as the cock and I assume they are the same age.

Hope this enough to go on?!?!
like this

Back
Top Bottom