Show off your Indian Runners!

[/IMG]

These are my 5 kids. <3 They're everything to me. So many more cute pics, too little time!!
~Honey, Georgie, Quack, Middleton, and Arnold~ My four girls are random plumage and Arnold is a penciled <3 Ah !

Last edited:
Saw Runner Ducks for the first time Saturday at a poultry show. They are really cool. They would be my choice, if DH could be convinced,
wink.png

I like your blues, they are very pretty.

Thanks! I can't wait to hatch out some babies from them
smile.png
Getting a pair of pencilled runners this weekend and a trout female to go with the lonely white girl. Hopefully have a good batch for breeding next year
I like the 2 brown ones!! Are those the hookbills?
Yes they are the dusky bibbed hookbills. The male is dusky non-bibbed and I had to do a trade to get him since they're really hard to find out here. All of them came from holderreads and the hookbills were by far the friendliest ducklings I've ever had! (out of appleyards, saxonies, rouens, pekins, calls, runners, buffs... etc LOL)

Thanks! I can't wait to hatch out some babies from them
smile.png
Getting a pair of pencilled runners this weekend and a trout female to go with the lonely white girl. Hopefully have a good batch for breeding next year
Yes they are the dusky bibbed hookbills. The male is dusky non-bibbed and I had to do a trade to get him since they're really hard to find out here. All of them came from holderreads and the hookbills were by far the friendliest ducklings I've ever had! (out of appleyards, saxonies, rouens, pekins, calls, runners, buffs... etc LOL)
OH I love Pencilled Runners, one day I hope to have 3 Blues 3 Pencilled 1 Magpie and 1 Fawn. Have a great time with all your ducks and I hope you chicks hatch well.

Back
Top Bottom